What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2

Pages: (21): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
4 votes - 5 average   [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2
Author: Message:
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2 - Translators needed !
It's not in the public yet, but I fixed it already for the next version :P

I just re-downloaded 1.1.1 and fixed the !cd issue because it was big, and didn't remember the small things :P

I forgot to close the Configuration window when the Customize Commands one pops up, so you can't open more windows :P
07-21-2006 01:51 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ices_Eyes

40 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2 - Translators needed !
Pai, all ok with the itlaian translation? I've not seen nothing from you after i've send you it  :P
07-21-2006 03:02 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Pai
Are you using the latest version ? I don't remember editing this part of the code, so it should be working in your pc as it is in mine (Smilie)

I am using 1.1.2 :P
07-21-2006 03:04 PM
sql

Paradise Lost

34 / Male / –
Hm, pai..
I was looking..
When someone types !login anything , supose the user doesn't exist , the server reply the msg "none", should we translate that?
And the "About"(Fileserver>About) is not translated, I mean, I translated the .txt file but it doesn't change stays "none", you know ? lol
And... "Save Custom Commands" is not translated either.
The other issues are about the translated parts that doesn't fit there..
And the last one..ah, I think it's not working very well !dir for 500+ files, and I didn't get about the cmd !next 12 o.o

That's all =)
Thx.

edit: oh hell ya, I forgot to mention...now the cmd !get <number> works, but I wanna ask, could you implement that to folders too? I mean..there's a lot of people who puts ******* names to folders, so it's annoying to type..could be like..
[folder] 1)
[folder] 2)
[file]      3)
[file]      4)

So you could use !cd <folder-number> and !get <file-number>, btw, just a suggestion. =P

This post was edited on 07-21-2006 at 04:08 PM by sql.
07-21-2006 03:58 PM
UnKnOwN DrAgOoN

Hi everybody,

I've a problem with lastest version (1.1.2). To say it quickly, the dir command seems to be uneffective (no answer, like if it wasn't a command).

I've this issue with others commands. Just !fileserver and !login are ok. I can login, but i can't do anything else after. So i try to log me again, etc...

Thanks for your help =/.
07-21-2006 11:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Xhysa

I'm a big fan of your script, there. It's so useful.

An idea for functionality purposes would be so that you could edit and change what it says when they type in the various commands. I tried editting the file myself, and it stopped working. :P

And a really advanced option way into the future would be for them to be abe to change your DP to one of the images in that folder for a brief period of time so that they can preview it.

It would be cool if you could add me. sphizzy@hotmail.com

Keep up the good work. :)
07-22-2006 03:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
@ Ices_Eyes: all translations are OK :) I'll need some extra strings, but I'll e-mail you guys when I finish implementing the features I want !

@ SonicSam: That's really odd :S I really have no clue of what can be wrong, the section of code is untouched since the first version ! Was it working in the previous versions ?

@ sql: About the missing translations don't worry, I just forgot to replace some things in the code but all the translations are now working correctly :)
About the 500+ files stuff, I tried to workaround this limitation but even with the timer between file listings, and a command for continuing the file listings (!next) it still doesn't work ... I can't do much more about it, as it is the anti-flood mechanism from plus.. It just won't let me send over 12/13/14 consecutive messages, even if the user browsing types something ... I'll try to find a solution to this, but it doesn't look good :S
About the folder numbering, yes I can implement it, but it won't work like that, folder and file numbering are independent so the files will always start at 1) !

@ UnKnOwN DrAgOoN: that's strange ... the only difference between the fileserver/login commands and the others is that the others check if the user authenticated successfully! but even if you didn't authenticate, it should reply an error message saying you aren't logged in ... Does it always happen, or just sometimes ?

Thanks all :)
07-22-2006 04:30 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Pai
@ SonicSam: That's really odd (Smilie) I really have no clue of what can be wrong, the section of code is untouched since the first version ! Was it working in the previous versions ?

No idea :P

I never had more than 1 in the other builds :P
07-22-2006 04:31 PM
sql

Paradise Lost

34 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2 - Translators needed !
quote:
Originally posted by Pai
@ sql: About the missing translations don't worry, I just forgot to replace some things in the code but all the translations are now working correctly :)
About the 500+ files stuff, I tried to workaround this limitation but even with the timer between file listings, and a command for continuing the file listings (!next) it still doesn't work ... I can't do much more about it, as it is the anti-flood mechanism from plus.. It just won't let me send over 12/13/14 consecutive messages, even if the user browsing types something ... I'll try to find a solution to this, but it doesn't look good :S
About the folder numbering, yes I can implement it, but it won't work like that, folder and file numbering are independent so the files will always start at 1) !

I didn't get it about the numbers being independent o.o
You mean, folders are 01,02,03 and files 1,2,3 ? o.O
Could it be like irc too, you put a # in front of file numbers :P
Translation "About Button" Fixed.

This post was edited on 07-22-2006 at 05:42 PM by sql.
07-22-2006 05:07 PM
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
Using the example you provided:
Can't be like this:
[folder] 1)
[folder] 2)
[file]      3)
[file]      4)

Must be like this:
[folder] 1)
[folder] 2)
[file]      1)
[file]      2)

:P

I don't remember much from IRC (it's over a couple of years I've used it), what do you mean by putting a # ?

@ SonicSam: you seem to be the only one with the problem :S What OS are you using ? Maybe there's some limitation in the way your OS handles Scripting.FileSystemObject ... I really dunno :X
07-22-2006 05:35 PM
Pages: (21): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: