What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2

Pages: (21): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 10 11 12 » Last »
4 votes - 5 average   [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2
Author: Message:
cloudhunter

37 / – / –
RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
Not meaning to be critical but please don't post without any information on why... Why that face?

Cloudy
[Image: cloudy.jpg]
Sig by pirateok/marisaok/marisa ;)
quote:
Originally posted by Moulin Rouge
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return

6711 days, 5 hours, 51 minutes, 56 seconds ago
07-11-2006 02:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
@ cloudhunter: what ?

Anyway, the script is now designed for being multi-language, so I need some translators :P If you're available to translate about 100 lines I'll send you the file containing the english strings. You'll have a few days to translate it, but I'd like to release v2.0 not over a week from now, and you have the time to translate the strings while I work on the other features that I want to implement (statistics, PSM change when fileserver is active, get files from file ID, etc).

So, if you want to translate, please send me a PM with the language you can translate to (one language per user please) and your e-mail so I can send you the file :) If over one user sends me a PM to the same language, I'll select the first!

---------------------------------------------------------------

@ Jiggs: I'm implementing an Get file by ID, so you only have to type !get XX and file in XX position gets sent.. Doesn't this simplify your task? It's just that implementing that feature (put shortcuts in a folder and then share it) would require extra work, because the script would have to read the file contents and the redirect to that file, that coult arise some security issues...

@ UTI: you only need an MSN account, and a client that can send messages and receive files :P no WLM is required, MSN or even Windows Messenger is enough :)

@ .Lou: I only implemented the change-log in the auto-update window, and forgot to add it to the main post :) i'll do it asap

This post was edited on 07-11-2006 at 07:35 PM by Pai.
07-11-2006 07:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Xalo

Hi!

I want to translate your file to Dutch, I've sent you a PM.
By the way, can you make a option so there is no account needed, so everyone can use the fileserver without logging in? That would be great!

Greetings from Holland,
Xalo
07-11-2006 11:48 PM
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
Thanks for the availability (snAke_LeAder and Xano until now :P)

About the "guest" account, I have to find out a "nice" way to implement this without risking security, so for now you can always create an account (user: guest pass: guest or 0 or whtv) to mimic that behavior :)
07-12-2006 12:25 AM
cloudhunter

37 / – / –
@Pai: It wasn't directed at you, it was directed at someone who did a random :^) emote, then deleted their message after i had left :$ Sorry for the confusion :)

Cloudy
[Image: cloudy.jpg]
Sig by pirateok/marisaok/marisa ;)
quote:
Originally posted by Moulin Rouge
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return

6711 days, 5 hours, 51 minutes, 56 seconds ago
07-12-2006 12:45 AM
Xalo

RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1 - Translators needed !
The file is translated to Dutch, check your mail Pai. ;)
07-12-2006 12:44 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Bug Found

So I let Nathan get a file from me and I told him to logout and it follows the bug in bold

Nathan says:
!logout
SonicSam says:
You are now logged out. Thank you for using this FileServer!

Nathan says:

Transfer of "msgsres.dll" is complete.

SonicSam says:

SonicSam says:
You have been logged out due to inactivity. Thank you for using this FileServer!

SonicSam says:
hmmm
SonicSam says:
bug?

-----

He already logged out yet inactivity happened when he was not logged on :S
07-13-2006 06:27 PM
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1 - Translators needed !
* Pai forgot to cancel the timer for inactivity when the user manually logged out :wall:

Fixed :) Tkx
07-13-2006 06:48 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
No problem and thanks for fixing :)
07-13-2006 06:50 PM
juanitoc

42 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
I can traslate it into spanish.

Comment: i have a problem trying to update... i see the display and press the button "Install"... but nothing happens!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Pai
@ cloudhunter: what ?

Anyway, the script is now designed for being multi-language, so I need some translators :P If you're available to translate about 100 lines I'll send you the file containing the english strings. You'll have a few days to translate it, but I'd like to release v2.0 not over a week from now, and you have the time to translate the strings while I work on the other features that I want to implement (statistics, PSM change when fileserver is active, get files from file ID, etc).

So, if you want to translate, please send me a PM with the language you can translate to (one language per user please) and your e-mail so I can send you the file :) If over one user sends me a PM to the same language, I'll select the first!

---------------------------------------------------------------

@ Jiggs: I'm implementing an Get file by ID, so you only have to type !get XX and file in XX position gets sent.. Doesn't this simplify your task? It's just that implementing that feature (put shortcuts in a folder and then share it) would require extra work, because the script would have to read the file contents and the redirect to that file, that coult arise some security issues...

@ UTI: you only need an MSN account, and a client that can send messages and receive files :P no WLM is required, MSN or even Windows Messenger is enough :)

@ .Lou: I only implemented the change-log in the auto-update window, and forgot to add it to the main post :) i'll do it asap

Juanoc
07-14-2006 01:06 AM
Pages: (21): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 10 11 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: