What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2

Pages: (21): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 13 » Last »
4 votes - 5 average   [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2
Author: Message:
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1 - Translators needed !
Uhm that's strange, can you open up the debugging dialog and show me what is the error that appears (if any) when you click the Install button ? Thank you

About the spanish translation, please PM me your e-mail if you're interested :)
07-14-2006 09:28 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Controversy92

RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1 - Translators needed !
Every time someone tries to use it, I can get them to login, but then when they type !dir, nothing happens.

EDIT:
Nevermind, got it to work.  But the !cd doesn't work now.

This post was edited on 07-15-2006 at 04:50 PM by Controversy92.
07-14-2006 10:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
sql

Paradise Lost

34 / Male / –
RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1 - Translators needed !
Hi, I really enjoyed the FileServer script, great work \o/

Well, here the function  !cd(changedir) is not working since I installed the first version so I'm posting screenshots about it, and about a bug when you click "Customize > File Server Commands", and should open just one window, but it open as many windows as you click =p

Thats it, I think..
And I pm'ed you about the translation =)

Thx again.

.rar File Attachment: bugs.rar (759.75 KB)
This file has been downloaded 194 time(s).
07-15-2006 02:16 AM
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1 - Translators needed !
@ Controversy92: are there any errors displayed in the Debug Script log when you use those commands? If so, please post them here :)

@ sql: I couldn't reproduce that, but that might be caused by the quick fix for the !cd ..\..\..\..\ security issue, I made a few changes to the check so I hope it is now working (I tested it a bit, and seems fine) and will be available in the next update!

--------------------------

About the translations, the following languages will be available:
Brazilian (by sql)
Dutch (by Xalo)
French (by Yil2201)
German (by snAke_LeAder)
Portuguese (by myself)
Spanish (by juanitoc)

If you speak another language, have the time to translate about 100 lines and don't mind the trouble, please PM me with your e-mail and the language you can translate to :)

As of this moment, I can't give you a date for when a new update will be available, as I'm in the middle of exams (school) and probably won't devote much of my time to the script during this period of about two weeks, so please bear with me during this time :) As always, I'll post here if an updated version is available, and you'll also be informed by the script itself it there's an update.

This post was edited on 07-15-2006 at 06:12 PM by Pai.
07-15-2006 06:10 PM
Voodooman

RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.1 - Translators needed !
Hello Pai!!!  i wanna translate it in2 Russian lang.... it was 1st.
And 2nd: !CD command NOT WORK in 1.1.1 release!!!!!
so when i have listed few directories in root folder, no one able 2 change current dir 2 any of these sub dirs, so i only able 2 share files in root folder ((( PLEASE FIX !CD PROBLEM!!!
And also 3rd: Would be very nice if you will add ability 2 download full folder with all sub folders and files in it (sounds impossible 4 several reasons, but there are nothing impossible in this world ;-) ) And also REALY EASY and perfect will be customisable (just add in settings windows form where everyone can change default message) Wellcome message of fileserver, if it also will support variables of commands (4 reason when default cmds changed) it will be realy Great!!! ))
THX
07-16-2006 01:09 PM
sql

Paradise Lost

34 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.1 - Translators needed !
quote:
Originally posted by Voodooman
Hello Pai!!!  i wanna translate it in2 Russian lang.... it was 1st.
And 2nd: !CD command NOT WORK in 1.1.1 release!!!!!
so when i have listed few directories in root folder, no one able 2 change current dir 2 any of these sub dirs, so i only able 2 share files in root folder ((( PLEASE FIX !CD PROBLEM!!!
And also 3rd: Would be very nice if you will add ability 2 download full folder with all sub folders and files in it (sounds impossible 4 several reasons, but there are nothing impossible in this world ;-) ) And also REALY EASY and perfect will be customisable (just add in settings windows form where everyone can change default message) Wellcome message of fileserver, if it also will support variables of commands (4 reason when default cmds changed) it will be realy Great!!! ))
THX

I already reported this issue ;)
"@ sql: I couldn't reproduce that, but that might be caused by the quick fix for the !cd ..\..\..\..\ security issue, I made a few changes to the check so I hope it is now working (I tested it a bit, and seems fine) and will be available in the next update!"

About the folders, well..you can't download a folder, just files...
So you can organize your files according to the folder, for example
You have folder, [mp3] , there you have the artist folder, ex: [madonna], so you should rename the files like this: "Madonna - Music1.mp3", "Madonna - Music2.mp3".
So if you want to download madonna songs, you just type !getm Madonna*   , and it should request the transfer of all files with that name.(the files that are inside of that dir =] )

This post was edited on 07-16-2006 at 03:07 PM by sql.
07-16-2006 03:05 PM
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.1 - Translators needed !
1st: You have my PM :)
2nd: it's fixed, not public yet ! download updated version :P
3rd: I don't think that's a very smart thing to do/implement, considering Plus! lack of control over file transfers ... You would either be flooded with files, or be sent a file every X time and that doesn't seem very appealing to me |: maybe if someday plus! script engine provides control over filetransfers, maybe I could build a nice feature with it :) meanwhile, you can follow sql's suggestion, as it's more simple and already possible with the current script :D

edit: 1.1.2 released, !cd command works now :)

This post was edited on 07-18-2006 at 01:07 AM by Pai.
07-18-2006 12:39 AM
cloudhunter

37 / – / –
RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2 - Translators needed !
quote:
Originally posted by Pai
3rd: I don't think that's a very smart thing to do/implement, considering Plus! lack of control over file transfers ... You would either be flooded with files, or be sent a file every X time and that doesn't seem very appealing to me |: maybe if someday plus! script engine provides control over filetransfers, maybe I could build a nice feature with it (Smilie) meanwhile, you can follow sql's suggestion, as it's more simple and already possible with the current script (Smilie)

Another possibility is that you could get the script to compress all the files into a zip, and send the zip. However, I'm not sure if there are any native calls that could do this or whether you would have to create an external DLL. Just a thought :)

Cloudy
[Image: cloudy.jpg]
Sig by pirateok/marisaok/marisa ;)
quote:
Originally posted by Moulin Rouge
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return

6710 days, 19 hours, 11 minutes, 18 seconds ago
07-18-2006 01:16 AM
bigguy_132

You should make it so you can deny a user a certain folder. I know you can edit what folder they can access. But there are people I want to give full access to my HD but just not to certain folders.
07-18-2006 05:09 AM
Raph4

43 / Male / Flag
You search a translators..!?
If you want, I can help you, I'm french
07-18-2006 07:17 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (21): « First « 5 6 7 8 [ 9 ] 10 11 12 13 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: