What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2

Pages: (21): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
4 votes - 5 average   [Release] FileServer Script v1.1.2
Author: Message:
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script
quote:
Originally posted by tinpiliycfa
it's not that easy, I think it would be better if a window open and let user brows the folder!, is this possible ?

also can somebody make a french version please ? Thanks
That way the user that is browsing would also have to have the FileServer Script installed, and that's against the whole idea of the script: only the server needs the script :) Also, in a previous post I stated that I might implement this, but only as a secondary choice, if I have the time and nothing else more urgent is needed !

About the french version, I was thinking about making the script multi-language, but dunno if it really is needed ... I mean, you only have to type commands and download files ... There's not even much to read :X

quote:
Originally posted by craig2k5
hey thats 1 shit hot script!

got a feature request, i was trying to send a song to someone but.. they had to go throught the bother of typing "05_the_kooks_-_ooh_la.mp3" so... could you not add like a quick number? for instance next to "[File]" you could add a sort of reference number and they could just type !get 2 and it would download number 2?? if you understand me

edit:

and also turn of the automatic log out aswell? its a pain in the neck for slow typers :P
About the first suggestion, it's already on the Todo list to implement a shortcut based download system, but I could also implement that idea of having a number before the file and download it through it!

To turn off the automatic logging of FileServer sessions, uncheck the first Option in the Configuration window, named "Log FileServer sessions to a file"

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
Fixed: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=65
Tk U :)

quote:
Originally posted by snAke_LeAder
this workz :D thakz a lot (Y)
You can use the !listcommands command to check what each command does/can do, or even the first post, where it says "Commands:" :P
07-08-2006 02:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
S4mP410

RE: RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script
quote:
Originally posted by snAke_LeAder
quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
!dir does not change directories. !dir just lists the other directories and/or files in the current directory. If you want to get into the ROCK'N ROLL folder, you need to use "!cd ROCK'N ROLL" and then to see the files that are in that folder, type !dir

Filecount only counts the number of files in the working directory.

this workz :D thakz a lot (Y)

I have said this all the time..
07-08-2006 02:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
craig2k5

RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script
quote:
Originally posted by Pai
About the first suggestion, it's already on the Todo list to implement a shortcut based download system, but I could also implement that idea of having a number before the file and download it through it!

To turn off the automatic logging of FileServer sessions, uncheck the first Option in the Configuration window, named "Log FileServer sessions to a file"

Sorry i ment to to turn of the automatic logout Feature
07-08-2006 10:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jellings

34 / Male / –
RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
quote:
    * 1) Due to an internal MP!L anti-flood mechanism, only 14 consecutive messages can be sent. Therefore, if you try to list the contents of a very large directory that needs to be splitted to over 14 blocks, you'll only receive the first 14 messages (each message contains about 15 files, therefore try not to list directories with over 200 files)

Sorry if this has already been said, but:
Wouldn't changing the "milliseconds between file listings" to something like 2000 (2 seconds) allow the script to send more than 14 messages (as they would not be all at the same time)?
[Image: Jellings.png]

[Image: ++++-+Click+Here+-.png]
07-08-2006 11:08 AM
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
quote:
Originally posted by craig2k5
Sorry i ment to to turn of the automatic logout Feature
Uhm... why not just set it to 99999999 seconds ? :P j/k, i'll include this in the next update !

quote:
Originally posted by Jellings
Wouldn't changing the "milliseconds between file listings" to something like 2000 (2 seconds) allow the script to send more than 14 messages (as they would not be all at the same time)?
I've made tests from 200ms to 3000s and plus! still blocks the messages, it's like a "block after 14 consecutive messages sent by a script no matter the time delay between them"
07-08-2006 11:14 AM
newby

RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
in place of [dir] or [file]  can we place some cool icon?
zo can some girl see the differenc and easyer to see
what a  FILE is or a DIR

i try to make a new emotion with that code [dir] or [file]
but do not working , it work simple wheen i typing :(!

07-08-2006 11:29 AM
Jellings

34 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
quote:
Originally posted by newby
what a  FILE is or a DIR

Making an emote with the shortcut "[file]" worked for me. Make sure the emote shortcut is exactly the same as the [file] or [dir] (without caps or spaces)

quote:
I've made tests from 200ms to 3000s and plus! still blocks the messages, it's like a "block after 14 consecutive messages sent by a script no matter the time delay between them"

Would it be possible to make it only send 13 messages of file/folder lists, and in the 14th ask for the user to type a command such as "!next" or something that would list the next files, (the user typing this would reset the counter that only allows 14 posts)

07-08-2006 11:37 AM
Pai

w00t !

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
quote:
Originally posted by newby
what a  FILE is or a DIR

Yes that wouldn't work because I use the /noicon command, as some files may contain smiley shortcuts and makes it more difficult to copy and paste... I'll think of a solution to this :)

quote:
Making an emote with the shortcut "[file]" worked for me. Make sure the emote shortcut is exactly the same as the [file] or [dir] (without caps or spaces)
I find that hard to believe, either your /noicon command doesn't work as intended (strip all emoticons from messages) or then I don't know :P

quote:
Would it be possible to make it only send 13 messages of file/folder lists, and in the 14th ask for the user to type a command such as "!next" or something that would list the next files, (the user typing this would reset the counter that only allows 14 posts)
That *could* be done ... I'll research it a bit further and report later :P
07-08-2006 11:56 AM
Jellings

34 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
quote:
quote:
I find that hard to believe, either your /noicon command doesn't work as intended (strip all emoticons from messages) or then I don't know :P

Ah, the person i was testing it on doesn't have messenger plus!, so the /noicon command didn't work on them.
so i guess that they will receive the custom emote if they don't have plus! and won't if they do have plus!.

07-08-2006 12:08 PM
newby

RE: RE: RE: [Release] FileServer Script v1.1
quote:

Ah, the person i was testing it on doesn't have messenger plus!, so the /noicon command didn't work on them.
so i guess that they will receive the custom emote if they don't have plus! and won't if they do have plus!.

lol  maybe must to upgrade the scrript  only by [dir] and [file]
or make the brouwser in another window cause is a very cool script man!
07-08-2006 12:57 PM
Pages: (21): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: