What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » PS3 or XBOX 360 ?

Pages: (37): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
Author: Message:
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
quote:
Originally posted by Steven
So tell me chris, why the 360? We told you so much, and now, what made you pick it?
Because of the price, I did say that.

But I guess I'm just going to have to get neither for now.. because I just can't be bothered with it now...

Maybe I'll regret getting the 360, maybe I will regret not getting it (because I'll never see it at that price again for a long time, which is why I wanted to get it).. But it's doing my head in and I'm not going to waste my money on something I'll regret, so I won't get either.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
04-16-2008 09:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matt

skate is not a crime...

32 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
quote:
So tell me chris, why the 360? We told you so much, and now, what made you pick it?

But I guess I'm just going to have to get neither for now.. because I just can't be bothered with it now...

Maybe I'll regret getting the 360, maybe I will regret not getting it (because I'll never see it at that price again for a long time, which is why I wanted to get it).. But it's doing my head in and I'm not going to waste my money on something I'll regret, so I won't get either.

i think you can have whatever you want to, just want to have something and then have it, if you want the XBOX 360 just buy it, but if i were you i would have in mind that it doesn't matter what i bought now or will buy later because i can get whatever i want, just need to see the way to do it and  then do it.   anyways these are games.   think smartly and act fast, don't introvert thinking what to do, then just enjoy what you have dude.  (i'm enjoying so much my new PSP that we were talking about before) ;)

something else that i learned from MeEtc is.... buy what you really need..... :P
04-16-2008 09:53 PM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
or you could just use the included ethernet cable...

This post was edited on 04-17-2008 at 08:21 AM by vaccination.
[Image: jumbled.png]
04-16-2008 10:05 PM
andrewdodd13

Oh so retro

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
or you could just the included ethernet cable...
The distance between my room upstairs and the telephone socket downstairs requires 3m of telephone cable. It's quite likely that there's more of a distance for Chris. And I seriously doubt the included ethernet cable is longer than that...
[Image: AndrewsStyle.png]
04-16-2008 10:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
roflmao456
Skinning Contest Winner

29 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:

just buy the 360 and play GTA IV :P

and if you don't like it you can always return it (in 30 days)
[quote]
Ultimatess6
: What a noob mod
04-16-2008 11:07 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
he distance between my room upstairs and the telephone socket downstairs requires 3m of telephone cable. It's quite likely that there's more of a distance for Chris. And I seriously doubt the included ethernet cable is longer than that...
he only needs computer- xbox
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
04-16-2008 11:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: PS3 or XBOX 360 ?
quote:
quote:
The distance between my room upstairs and the telephone socket downstairs requires 3m of telephone cable. It's quite likely that there's more of a distance for Chris. And I seriously doubt the included ethernet cable is longer than that...
I can connect xbox 360 -> my pc which will be in the same room, so if there's an included ethernet cable then that's alright :)

quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
quote:
quote:

Yeah.. I'm hoping it will have some warranty as well.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
04-17-2008 01:05 AM
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
quote:
I can connect xbox 360 -> my pc which will be in the same room, so if there's an included ethernet cable then that's alright :)

quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
quote:
quote:

Yeah.. I'm hoping it will have some warranty as well.
So you've changed your mind, and you are going to buy a console?
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

04-17-2008 03:10 AM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
quote:
which is why you connect the ethernet to the pc which will be sat right next to it, which had you read any of the posts you'd know is what was being talked about.
[Image: jumbled.png]
04-17-2008 08:21 AM
andrewdodd13

Oh so retro

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
quote:
which is why you connect the ethernet to the pc which will be sat right next to it, which had you read any of the posts you'd know is what was being talked about.
Don't you need a Cat 5e crossover cable rather than a standard ethernet one to do that?
[Image: AndrewsStyle.png]
04-17-2008 10:05 AM
Pages: (37): « First « 10 11 12 13 [ 14 ] 15 16 17 18 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: