What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » New Community Manager

Pages: (12): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 » Last »
New Community Manager
Author: Message:
djdannyp
Elite Member
*****

Avatar
Danny <3 Sarah

Posts: 3546
Reputation: 31
36 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2006
RE: New Community Manager
quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
quote:
Originally posted by vanessapurpleplsz
I'm off to get some R&R (rest and relaxation)
doesnt R&R stand for rest and recuperation?

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/R&R

Or both of them..and a whole lot more besides ;)

This post was edited on 02-19-2010 at 01:58 PM by djdannyp.
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
4760 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes, 53 seconds ago
02-19-2010 01:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 3504
Reputation: 49
– / – / Flag
Joined: Jul 2005
Status: Away
RE: New Community Manager
quote:
Originally posted by vanessapurpleplsz
I caught a terrible virus and have been sick in bed with a very high fever, antibiotics, and I'll leave the rest of the details out.
... I know I'm going to sound like the ass I am.. but if you're taking antibiotics for a virus... those are not going to help :p, you probably mean antivirals
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
02-20-2010 03:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 3908
Reputation: 80
35 / Male / Flag
Joined: Nov 2004
Status: Away
RE: New Community Manager
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
quote:
Originally posted by vanessapurpleplsz
I caught a terrible virus and have been sick in bed with a very high fever, antibiotics, and I'll leave the rest of the details out.
... I know I'm going to sound like the ass I am.. but if you're taking antibiotics for a virus... those are not going to help :p, you probably mean antivirals
picky picky.. I think she was trying to generalize and use common terms instead of specifics :P Bad Voldy.. no soup for you!
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
02-20-2010 04:22 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software
***


Posts: 369
– / Female / Flag
Joined: Mar 2010
RE: New Community Manager
Hello again from Yuna Software. My name is Natalie, and I have both good news and sad news.  The sad news, unfortunately, is that Vanessa had to leave us for personal (health) reasons.  We hope that she will return, but at this point it looks like sheíll be gone for awhile. Iím sure you all wish her well.  I know that this may seem annoying, just as you were getting to know and connect with her.   

The good news is that Iíve stepped in to replace Vanessa as Community Manager, and plan to be here for a long time!  Iím originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. As my nickname states, I like the colour green and also am concerned about ecological and green issues.  Unlike Vanessa, I donít know how to make guacamole, but I make a mean fruit salad.  I look forward to meeting you here and helping you out as best as I can.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software


03-04-2010 01:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
tony
Senior Member
****

Avatar

Posts: 976
Reputation: 54
34 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jul 2004
RE: New Community Manager
Well hi :p
[Image: beginnerbadgeef2.gif][Image: danceichigoow9.gif]
03-04-2010 01:35 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member
*****

Avatar
Danny <3 Sarah

Posts: 3546
Reputation: 31
36 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2006
RE: New Community Manager
There's quite strong reason to believe that this isn't genuine, so please tread carefully for now

Edit: Apparently it is genuine, so false alarm :P

This post was edited on 03-04-2010 at 01:54 PM by djdannyp.
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
4760 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes, 53 seconds ago
03-04-2010 01:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1762
Reputation: 25
30 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jan 2008
RE: New Community Manager
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
There's quite strong reason to believe that this isn't genuine, so please tread carefully for now
quote:
Originally posted by nataliegreenisgood
the sad news, unfortunately, is that Vanessa had to leave us
At least partly true.
[Image: c0ee58f664689ce630d765f15acee42d.png]

(Ok, did I miss something or anyone hasn't yet confirmed nataliegreenisgood is actually from Yuna?thanks mnjul)

This post was edited on 03-04-2010 at 03:22 PM by blessedguy.
[Image: Empty.png]
03-04-2010 01:50 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software
***


Posts: 369
– / Female / Flag
Joined: Mar 2010
RE: New Community Manager
Thanks for letting everyone know that my message is NOT a false alarm. 

My intentions are genuine and I really want to help you all.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software


03-04-2010 02:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru
*****


Posts: 8336
Reputation: 109
37 / Male / Flag
Joined: Dec 2002
Status: Away
RE: New Community Manager
quote:
Originally posted by nataliegreenisgood
Hello again from Yuna Software. My name is Natalie, and I have both good news and sad news.  The sad news, unfortunately, is that Vanessa had to leave us for personal (health) reasons.  We hope that she will return, but at this point it looks like sheíll be gone for awhile. Iím sure you all wish her well.  I know that this may seem annoying, just as you were getting to know and connect with her.   

The good news is that Iíve stepped in to replace Vanessa as Community Manager, and plan to be here for a long time!  Iím originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. As my nickname states, I like the colour green and also am concerned about ecological and green issues.  Unlike Vanessa, I donít know how to make guacamole, but I make a mean fruit salad.  I look forward to meeting you here and helping you out as best as I can.
Welcome!

It is quite a shame that she no longer will be able to grace us with her presence. Is Vanessa's Yuna Software email still active?
03-04-2010 02:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member
*****

Avatar
Danny <3 Sarah

Posts: 3546
Reputation: 31
36 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2006
RE: New Community Manager
quote:
Originally posted by nataliegreenisgood
Thanks for letting everyone know that my message is NOT a false alarm. 

My intentions are genuine and I really want to help you all.

Apologies for that, your timing was just VERY bad after a couple of spam accounts were created with similar names to yours (girls name + colour) and posted some inappropriate content.

Welcome to the Forums and hopefully you can help us in the ways that Vanessa never quite managed to (evidently due to circumstances beyond her control!)

As soon as you have access to the apprioriate places I'm sure that matty will redirect you to a thread where your attention is urgently required :)
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
4760 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes, 53 seconds ago
03-04-2010 02:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (12): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On