What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin

Pages: (40): « First « 22 23 24 25 [ 26 ] 27 28 29 30 » Last »
3 votes - 5 average   WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin
Author: Message:
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
RE: WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin
slim could you pester mess.be to change the MSN Plus thing at the bottom of their page because people will get confused when MSN releases their subscription service MSN PLUS
02-10-2004 08:05 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
PsychoMark

40 / – / –
O.P. RE: WMPlus 2 - Windows Media Player plugin
Crisis is the correct word :). I won't bother you with company problems, but hopefully it'll all be better at the end of the month. Either way, I'm still here, and I haven't forgotten any of the feature requests, just didn't have any time to really work on WMPlus. In the spare time I had I've been working on the website though, so once that's been released (hopefully at the end of this weekend) another burden is gone... plus, I'll have a shiny new vBulletin running so there can be a forum dedicated to WMPlus making it easier to ask and find :)
02-13-2004 01:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Aight cool :)

Well, i really hope it'll go better wit you on your job/whatever, hope shit'll get better soon ;)
02-13-2004 03:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
PsychoMark

40 / – / –
The beginning of the new website is up. I say beginning because I'm not at all happy about the look of it yet, but at least it's functional and running, that's what mattered :). WMPlus also got it's place here now, along with a FAQ containing a screenshot similar to the one posted in this thread earlier so people have a better reference when installing, a forum and Slim Shady's excellent icon on the Products page (on a sidenote: I will add proper credits later when I redesign all of the pages :))...

So for any comments, requests or feedback you are more than welcome on the WMPlus forum. I'll try to add a "todo-list" one of these days with all the requests in this thread in it...
02-16-2004 03:14 PM
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
aaight, this is cool :D :gfdrin: (Y)
02-16-2004 04:10 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by PsychoMark
The beginning of the new website is up. I say beginning because I'm not at all happy about the look of it yet, but at least it's functional and running, that's what mattered :). WMPlus also got it's place here now, along with a FAQ containing a screenshot similar to the one posted in this thread earlier so people have a better reference when installing, a forum and Slim Shady's excellent icon on the Products page (on a sidenote: I will add proper credits later when I redesign all of the pages :))...
It is already an excelent example for many other dedicated plugin-pages. Very clean, to the point, informative... wel done (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-16-2004 05:32 PM
PsychoMark

40 / – / –
I've been doing some research, and changing the nickname in Messenger 6 is not nice. It involves opening the options screen and all, and even though I would probably be able to do it whilst keeping it hidden (got some hooking experience :)) I don't think I'll try that at first...

However! I did have another idea, which I think is even better. Display Pictures. I just did some tests, and thanks to the interface Plus! provides (wasn't able to do it with an external application) I can set the display picture to anything I want. Combined with song-change-monitoring and some graphics skills, it's possible to have the current song displayed as a display picture. Of course that would involve some skin settings to customize it :). I was also thinking about an option to show the WMPlus DP (display picture) for an x number of seconds, then revert back to the old, though I haven't experimented with going back yet. Either way, I've Paintshopped a small example of what it could look like. Even the shadow of the text is easily done... in fact, I might even implement monitoring code for Winamp and Sonique as well, polling every 5 seconds isn't that bad and DP changes take some time transferring to contacts anyways...

[Edit]
Oh, and of course the Play button would change into a Pause button when the player is paused, etc :). Just a general background change in such cases, so anything is possible...
[/Edit]

Here's the faked screenshot:

.png File Attachment: WMPlus Display Picture2.png (4.62 KB)
This file has been downloaded 185 time(s).

This post was edited on 02-19-2004 at 08:42 PM by PsychoMark.
02-19-2004 08:39 PM
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME :|
02-19-2004 09:07 PM
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by SLim Shady
THIS IS F**KING AWESOME :|
YEAH
02-19-2004 09:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
PsychoMark

40 / – / –
LOL, guess that's a "yeah, we would appreciate such an option :)". Good news is, I like it too! It'll be released in WMPlus 3...
02-19-2004 09:57 PM
Pages: (40): « First « 22 23 24 25 [ 26 ] 27 28 29 30 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: