What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger 5 News

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
1 votes - 4 average   Messenger 5 News
Author: Message:
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Jae_x777
Welcome Mess.Be visitors  :D :P
Yeh i kno there are loads since you new bit of news got posted
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
11-01-2002 07:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Extort

mysql said: "hello"

39 / Male / –
Well... personally, you call them a business and they need money. Well with them selling millions of copys of software every day, do you really think they need that money?
Bill gates is the richest man in the world, what does anyone need all that money for?

Great News about the MSN 5 API, i know it is kinda restricted at the moment, but you can grab your contact list, and other information, but without MsgrObject it is very limited.

Patchou, MSN Developers are greatful for this help ;) hope you've seen our piss take and support for the re-introduction of MSN API :D
http://resistance.msnprogz.com
11-01-2002 11:45 PM
SystemDown

38 / – / –
I searched in the MSDN library for the old api reference, but I found this on the old page:
quote:
The Messenger API References have been updated and are available for download in the MSDN Download Center.

I downloaded this new reference here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?u.../001/359/topic.xml
But I don't see a difference with the old api reference. That old thing was also not for MsgrObject but for the api we have to use now... I don't think it shall help us.. And I hope it is not the new API documentation that they said to release...

Rene
11-02-2002 08:01 AM
Dreamingweb

IRC
The more like IRC the better :) - thanks again for your efforts going out of your way to code some cool software for us ppl :P
11-02-2002 10:36 AM
f3nd3r

Away System
Now that the Personalised Away system is complete, does this mean that i can now have a different personalised away message be sent to each of my contacts and for it to show in the IM window? Or is it one message for ALL contacts and sent invisible?
11-02-2002 10:53 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
sock
Elite Member

Back in White! (with red stripes)

38 / Male / Flag
What about *Windows* Messenger 5?
Hey people.

Patchou - You're doing a great work dude! I was wondering... How do you pronounce your nickname?:happy: BTW I volunteered to translate MP2 through your site to Hebrew.... hope you got that... And umm... In the customized away thing? Could you make an option NOT to get prompted for an away reason when I set away... it drives me crazy:).

Anyhow. So the 5th version of the MSN Messenger is here. That's great. And it works on my XP. But hey - didn't they say the MSN Messenger doesn't work on Windows XP? That XP has its own Messenger that works with the MSN Messenger Service, but is strictly a Windows...... thingie?

Why are they making this so confusing? If it works on XP, there's no need to release a new Windows Messenger.... but they're breaking their own words with this. Does anyone know anything about this? I really don't like when they do such stuff.
11-02-2002 06:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
well i am english do french and i fidn it fukin hard to speek frenc.
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
11-02-2002 09:30 PM
Sholin

37 / Male / –
ya, my sneezes sound like im saying patchou... if he lived here he'd always look around for someone calling his name.. and its just me sneezing :P
[Image: sig.php]
11-03-2002 04:00 AM
ahtea

I think it is good news to all MSN Messenger 5 users as it will means we are able to use more plugins from other vendors like MP2 and Norton AntiVirus 2003 will work with MSN Messenger 5!  :grin:
11-03-2002 05:10 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Muss
Former Moderator

This Is The Start To A New Era

38 / Other / –
quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy
yeh i see your point, and i probably would, but people dont like them because they have to much of a monopoly.

YOu really need to play monopoly, it is quite fun buying people out then rubbing it in their faces  :grin:
11-03-2002 08:40 AM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: