What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Knowledge sharing - replies

Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 » Last »
Knowledge sharing - replies
Author: Message:
|Rolando|

Eliminate the hate...

36 / Male / –
RE: Knowledge sharing - replies
Plus! was never second, and even critics can tell you that. However, it is the job of every other programmer to criticize it and make it seem worthless only to the fact that his addon seems very tiny compared to Plus! I was against the idea of 'knowledge sharing' in the first place...
[Image: sigtl6.png]
12-16-2003 09:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
WHAT A *BIP* *BIP* CAN PEOPLE BE

Dont have anything more to say

Edited: thank you for the support but you have to watch-out for the language.. some forums, like this one, got some rule concerning the minimum respect everybody has to show to anyone

This post was edited on 12-16-2003 at 10:20 PM by Patchou.
12-16-2003 09:36 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
lizard.boy
Veteran Member

33 / Male / Flag
Patchou didnt make plus to make money in the beginning. ever version 1.x was free and most of the early 2.x versions didnt eather. it was mostly not his fault that he needed to add the sponsor.

people are jelous. peroid. there jelouse so the find a reason to put him down (sponsor thats why i was saying that), there jelous that they cannot do what patcchou has done. if they want to do something why not create a plugin? patchou was nice enough to allow that.

if patchou wants to make source available he will. nobody can make him or nobody can stop him.

if all you pigs want to be as good as patchou you figure out everything that need to be done. if patchou was th efirst that means that he is the original.. BUT IT CAN BE DONE ON ONES OWN!.

i will support all of patchous decisions if i think he is in the right. not in the wrong.

I can rent you a counting monkey if you want. 15848, 15849, 15850..
12-16-2003 10:34 PM
Hah

Im in a good mood - take advantage!

37 / Male / –
"The best reward I can get from my work is to see you highly satisfied", Patchou

How anyone can argue with that is beyond me. Everything about making money from users etc is all b******t and everyones know it, go on, type /patchou in a convo, i didnt make it up.

This post was brought to you by Hah!
(and he takes no responsibility for it :p)

[Image: signatures.jpg]

{Current Web Site}
12-16-2003 10:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
^^^ A muthaf**king word!!! :O (Y) :)
12-16-2003 10:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Vaitork

Plus Frik!

38 / Male / –
Maybe I'm not here posting all the time and I don't even have 1/100 of the knowledge most of you have, but this is my point of view:

I'm happy with Plus!. Everytime Patchou releases a new version I rush to the site and download it... Why? Because it's a great program that covers all my needs. I respect Patchou (whoever he is because obviously i've never seen him in my life). I respect him if he's able to make such a quality program like this.

The last thing I would want to know of is that he had to stop developing HIS program because of any reason different to his own decission. If he says "I'm tired. I'm done with this", of course, even I would be sad because of it. But he hasn't. He has worked on this for a lot of time and there's no reason to damage all that he has done for (guess who..) HIS USERS!!!. I've never known of any direct self-profitable action he has taken. Dammit, even if he did I would support his program. It somehow reminds me of the newspaper thing he wrote when people were attacking Microsoft a few months ago. All I can say is: Patchou pwns!

There's TONS of people who use Plus! and don't know about all this problem... As far as I know, I'm the only Venezuelan who is registered here, and I count only a few spanish speakers... but, I repeat, there are TONS, TONS of MSN'ers using Plus! and that wont stop using it, and THOSE are the ones that matter.

Keep it up, Patch (Y)
12-16-2003 10:56 PM
chromer

Can i just ask, why the bitterness.  I've never met / talked to / contacted Patchou in my life, i installed both versions and i got caught out by the "spyware".  So i reinstalled and got it removed.  I noticed while it was there it did NOTHING...So why don't we all get behind patchou give him our support, let him release the documentation instead of bitching at him because your all to lazy to learn it all as well as he did. I mean give a guy a break, what apart from creating a cool program has he ever done to the world???
12-16-2003 11:39 PM
Vaitork

Plus Frik!

38 / Male / –
The only reason I didn't install it it's because of my family. If I had my own comp I'd have it installed every single time a new version arrived...

You know what? WTF!! I'll install it again and with the sponsor.. He deserves it (Patchou)
12-17-2003 12:15 AM
doggie

The MSN Llama

38 / Male / –
all i have to say on this is ARSEKISSERS.. i agree his obviously has good programming skills and a good program.. so wat? i never said that i didnt think these.. if u call this a community, call me when the 10 - 12 yr olds leave the board :)
12-17-2003 01:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
slang123

38 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by doggie
all i have to say on this is ARSEKISSERS.. i agree his obviously has good programming skills and a good program.. so wat? i never said that i didnt think these.. if u call this a community, call me when the 10 - 12 yr olds leave the board :)
You are so pathetic, if you dont call this a comunity then what do u call urs? and why are u even here, just proving everyones point of what a looser you are. just grow up please
12-17-2003 01:32 AM
Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: