What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Knowledge sharing - replies

Pages: (8): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 » Last »
Knowledge sharing - replies
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Knowledge sharing - replies
quote:
Originally posted by ecko_complex
The Messenger Plus! community started it...
"Mommy, they started..."
ahum... Who trowed the first stone again? // aka: who started flaming Patchou?
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-17-2003 02:41 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
As I said, I don't take credits for someone else work. Messenger 5 and 6 compatibility was made by me and me alone. The patch that Will provided me just makes my life easier for one thing but that has nothing to do with Messenger 5/6 compatibility/hooking. As I already said many times before, you're talking about things you don't know and you can email Will about it if you want, you won't get a different answer.

So, as it seems that in order for you to understand, everything has to be written very clearly, here is my statement "The only thing in Plus! that wouldn't have existed without Will's help is the /nick command". Is that clear enough for you ecko or do you want me to record it and post a wav file?

Will, if you're out there, please post a reply to this thread about this. I definitively doesn't want to sound mean to you but some people just can't understand without having to repeat the same thing 10 times.
[Image: signature2.gif]
12-17-2003 02:46 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
lizard.boy
Veteran Member

33 / Male / Flag
you seroiusly dont think every great program is written by 1 person all the time?. guidos right. there is one person behind 99% of the code.  but theres hundreds of people behind making plus what it is today.
Patchou for code (+nic ginge will :P)
gfd for graphics
avidmotion for the forums
the knowageable forum members who help people so that they dont need to e-mail patch and use up his time
the users who use the forums instead of using e-mail
forum moderators to keep the forums clean and give patchou help and keep it off his back
lop.com no matter how much you like it for bandwith.

ect ect ect.

u get our point?
12-17-2003 03:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
May I add patchou was searching our forums for 'Messenger Plus' and 'Patchou'. He is very egoistic.
That's the lamest excuse I ever heard....

quote:
http://www.msnfanatic.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=8067
The one that send those mails is evenly pathetic as some other guys (note: I don't say all!!) of the other forum and it is a pitty that he defends Plus! in this way......

To the anonymous mailer: I'm ashamed to know that you're a part of the Plus! community...
To ecko_complex and others: don't judge a group by some individuals...

This post was edited on 12-17-2003 at 03:22 AM by CookieRevised.
12-17-2003 03:16 AM
Jeronimo

Which one is the monkey?

42 / – / –
quote:
May I add patchou was searching our forums for 'Messenger Plus' and 'Patchou'. He is very egoistic.
Yes, searching for information relevant to him and his project. Man, that is weird.

I do admire you guys for putting up the good fight, and making yet more posts without actually proving anything. I see you are waiting to become legal ecko, thus this means you are illegal, and if that is so then I should contact the police and have you arrested. Yes this must be true....

Patchou needs money to eat, live etc. He added an optional sponsor to Plus, which is his baby, to try and bring in a few dollars to do so. How would it benefit us, if he was to put Plus on the back burner, while he is busy working on some other project. Someone suggest to me a better way to get Patch some money.

You don't seem to understand that if you offend someone, they rarely do what you want of them. He was prepared to offer something to the MSN community of benefit. Now this is gone cos of a few impatient people.

I think Plus is very good software. If you don't want to use it, hey, jokes on you pal.
12-17-2003 03:27 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Cookie, I'm not judging, just proving the trash that lives here.
attacks are very lame and do reflect most of the people that come here.
I will judge the group by the way an individual acts
1) you're (again) contradicting yourself...
2) the whole post proves (again) your narrow mind...
12-17-2003 03:28 AM
Fraisie
Former Super Mod

Pixie Dust!

42 / Female / Flag
ecko: stop it, you are just taking sentences out of context to try to make yourself more interesting. Just give it up.
So, Fraisie.net is empty atm. I\'m trying to come up with something cool to put on it, and I will!
12-17-2003 03:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
ecko_complex: I deleted your last post. Talking sh*t about me is one thing, insulting the thousands members of this forum with your 10-year-old attacks is another. I can't tolerate such a lack of brain on this forum.

Edit: new posts by ecko deleted again. He is apprently having fun alone, I'm fine with that but spam is not tolerated on this forum. If you want to spam, go to the Testing&Trashing section.

This post was edited on 12-17-2003 at 04:06 AM by Patchou.
12-17-2003 03:42 AM
ecko_complex

Stop reading my info

I'm having fun with keenie. I wouldn't have to spam if damn people PM'd and IM'd me :).
This isn't a signature.
12-17-2003 04:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
You really got some nerves ecko... in the past three days you've posted all the crap humanly possible about me, either on this forum or on MSN Fanatic, but now that you realize that you've made a fool out of yourself, you're asking people to send you PMs... I have to admit that you must have huge steal balls to be able to say something like that.
12-17-2003 04:12 AM
Pages: (8): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: