What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future

Pages: (10): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
3 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
Agreed, I can't stand using MSN Messenger without having the little Plus! option up top and the little hot button thing, without it, MSN just seems useless, and a normal Instant messaging program, but when you have installed messenger plus, the amount of features just astonish me basically, I actually love the extension, and couldn't live without it on my pc, hence the reason whenever I go to my mates houses, I have to download it for them (and also stuffplug tb :p)

Don't worry about Messenger Plus, I'm sure that you will have loads of features that are going to come out, that will amaze and astonish people to be honest, Messenger Plus! is a forever growing Extension for MSN Messenger, and I will always use it, even if it became something that I had to pay for, I would still use it to be honest, thats the dedication that you have from most of the uses of Messenger Plus, they all love if, No doubt....
12-18-2004 10:38 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user35870
Disabled Account

i have to say  like when i joined here back in the summer (08-30-04) it was packed with people on the forum but i have noticed it has died down just a bit from then but i am sure patchou will find new features to keep it the best msn messenger extension ever (It is all ready :D)

This post was edited on 12-18-2004 at 11:07 AM by user35870.
12-18-2004 10:41 AM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

Indeed, if you're scared msgplus will die one day, you'll always notice great plugins such as stuffplug NG to bring new life in plus... Always.
12-18-2004 10:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
I have using Plus! since ver. 1.40 (can't remember the exact number), and I allways will use it, MSN Messenger is nothing without Plus!
12-18-2004 10:48 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Stephen
Banned

33 / – / –
Yeah! :D

MSN Messenger is nothing without Plus!!

Well-Done
12-18-2004 10:53 AM
user35870
Disabled Account

the first ever version i used was i think 301 when i started using in the summer i can tell it has made msn messenger so much better msn is like nothing with out messenger plus! :)

This post was edited on 12-18-2004 at 10:57 AM by user35870.
12-18-2004 10:57 AM
theguy

Text not Found

32 / Male / –
I think i started with version 2.something (very early anyway, think it 2.00.15 or around there, but not sure) when a friend sent me the program. It was really good then and it continues to get better.

Happy Holidays,
theguy
6519 days, 3 hours, 47 minutes, 43 seconds ago
12-18-2004 11:01 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
when i started using  Messenger Plus back in the early 2.0 days an up i loved it an still do  . sure i dont use all of the Features in Plus but its always been Great to have them there if an when i wanted to use them. without Plus Hooked onto Msn Messenger its just a plain borring messenger client ,
12-18-2004 11:05 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

I can see that some of us have started using Messenger Plus at different times over the past 3 and a half years, it just shows whether or not the different lengths of times that people have used the extension, they love the features that it has given msn messenger and wouldn't be used without it, they show a real dedication, and have lots of gratitude for the extension itself.

I personally started using Messenger plus! in Late October 2003 or early November 2003
12-18-2004 11:07 AM
user35870
Disabled Account

i agree traxor i could never use msn messenger without it again (don't no how i used it without plus! before i new about it) :)
12-18-2004 11:11 AM
Pages: (10): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: