What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future

Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
3 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
Author: Message:
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
Cant exactly remember when i started using it, but all i remember is my Computer Techie Mate told me bout Plus so i downloaded it, an yeah i Googled for it to find it :)
12-18-2004 11:11 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stephen
Banned

33 / – / –
Nice one! I love it, Goes to gether nicly and everything. :D
12-18-2004 11:22 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Fergy

36 / Male / Flag
I first used Messenger Plus when i first used MSN Messenger about 1.5 years ago.
I should change my sig ay?
12-18-2004 11:32 AM
GiantSpider
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
I remember about this time last year Patch was relasing a update. People wll still use Plus! as long as MSN still lacks key things. And with MS at the wheel you can bet you'll be in demand for a while.
12-18-2004 12:15 PM
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Patchou, no matter how good MSN Messenger 7, 8, 9, 10, Premium, whatever will be... We will never loose the interest in Messenger Plus! project, at least I won't! I love your peace of software, and, be sure, I enjoy it really a lot, every time I use a color message, a sound, a quick text, an auto-away message... I don't just "forget about it, get used to it", no, really not!!! I am really STILL thinking: "How good that it's there! :) How good that Patchou keeps supporting this great plug-in, how good that he takes care of his own users so much... I would get bored and go to do something else, and he, he keeps working on it and making it better and better! How good such a man exists!!!"

You might think, I'm exaggerating, but I am not. I really keep enjoying your software every single time I make a use of it, and that is hours and hours of every single day!!

So.. Don't think we are forgetting about MsgPlus!, or thinking that MsgPlus! and it's updates are a part of daily-Earth-around-itlelf-turning (sorry, I don't know the English term for that)!!!

We love your software and we enjoy it! :)

Again, big thanks for keeping MsgPlus! alive!!! :)

This post was edited on 12-18-2004 at 12:48 PM by Pure_BY.
12-18-2004 12:45 PM
The Napster

I seriously need to change this pic

– / Male / –
I used since Plus! v2 (Can't remember exact number) i think, and i could not live without Plus! And, yeah MSN Messenger seems so plain withou the Plus! menu at the top. And i hope Plus! never dies, that would be like the end of the world for me :p .

Go Messenger plus!

Merry christmas and a happy new year ppl!

This post was edited on 12-18-2004 at 12:56 PM by The Napster.
[Image: globesig2.png]
12-18-2004 12:54 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Underlord
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I shall be waiting for that beta :chrongue:.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also :).
Have fun coding :gfdrin:.
12-18-2004 02:03 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
I totally love mesenger plus! Its got some awesome features like boss protection & enryption to files. But by far my favorite has been the custom names feature cause i really hated the fact that people type extremely long online names. I really think thats annoying. So i feel that using custom names is totally cool.
Thankz for all the gr8 work u've done. :clap:
I Salute u :bow: Patchou :bow:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
12-18-2004 02:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
brianjdupuis

40 / Male / –
I just want to first congratulate Patchou on an amazing 3 & 1/2 years, without Patchou making msgPlus! I don’t think Msn Messenger would have survived as succefully as it has.... So I think Microsoft should be giving you a pat on the back (and a big check of 1 million dollars :P). I also wanted to repeat what some people have said already so far noo matter how many versions msn makes either 8,9,10 and so on and how ever many good features they implement we will always keep standing by your side and we know that you will have good times and bad times but we also know that you will continue making a great product for your clients!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
God Bless
Brian D
12-18-2004 03:48 PM
fluffy_lobster
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
Of course, what you're saying is true.  As a plugin there's only so much fuss that you can make of it... it's primarily there to be taken for granted.  However, I don't think msn will ever be the same without Plus!.  Not only does Plus! give it the edge that MSN lacks, but no matter how much Microsoft seems to work, you always seem to have the flair and judgement to produce something better.

The true value of the project, I think, however, is the community that you've built around it.  That's something which will go on no matter what happens on the software front, and you should be very proud.

I think I have a hunch what the new feature is ;)
12-18-2004 07:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: