What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future

Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
3 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
Author: Message:
charlie_su1986

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! - Past, Present and Future
I started to use msgplus since version 1.42b
AND NOW I still love it! :D
12-19-2004 03:03 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
f1d0d1d08989

33 / Male / –
MSN Messenger wouldnt catch up with Plus!, because, Microsoft wouldnt spend tons of $$ and time on a product that dont really generate revenue for them! Those guys there just want $$, dont they? Hehe :grin::grin:

I used Plus! when my friend sent it to me...2 years already. Just because we wanted sounds at that time!! Haha...Messenger out-of-the-box now still couldnt do it.  And the encrytion chat logs is very useful. I dont want my sis to read what I have been typing! :D

Continue working on your software, and we will continue to support you!! :D

Good work all these 3 1/2 years! (Y)(Y)
12-19-2004 03:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
Patchou...

Since MSN Messenger is a product from Microsoft, it doesn't surprise me that the only "cool" things it has are custom emoticons and display pictures. Honestly, plain MSN Messenger is for computer newbies and the like.

MSN Messenger 7 promises animated emoticons, nudges and winks. In other words, nothing useful for those of us who want/need advanced options.

Messenger Plus! is something else. It's an add-on made for people, and not for potential customers. When I see MP! I don't see a software made to earn money, I see a tool to help people.

I think it's very likely that Messenger Plus! will live for many years more. Nothing that MSN Messenger adds will make users leave MP!

I sure won't stop using MP! ;)

Edit to add: sorry for my poor English

This post was edited on 12-19-2004 at 05:38 AM by L. Coyote.

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

12-19-2004 05:35 AM
pablotossi

El Capo

52 / Male / –
...about your first words is showing thas is a little tired ... that perhaps the PLUS! now not him give the satisfactions that it gave him before,...

...maybe he must change your proyects, like from "IRC LOG VIEWER" to "PLUS!" now your next steep going to another place...

about "POSTs" ...is true ... the registrations is growing (grax chrono) ... BUT if you see whom are the best postings ... all news ... "WHO MADE HISTORY" ... a few .... make he feel bad ... as well as another guys ... like me ...

that help him, in the PAGE, IRC channel or FORUM, must help him to think about new proyects and make decitions ... he dont want make money nor the must downloaded of the MSN plugins ... he want be THE BEST ... and PLUS! is coming to a point where is dificult to get the new success ... because THE 7 and follows have all the time new things and not the PLUS! ...

y hope that i can express my opinion ... i wont that PLUS! will be alive and growing next to the messenger .... for that reason its necesary help them!!!

Saludos (disculpen mi ingles aprendido a la fuerza - sorry about my english learning in a few time)

PS: as reference ... a little old screenshot that can be help to recognize your grown and your OLD steeps!!!
[Image: attachment.php?pid=349329]

.txt File Attachment: dfhdfgdffg.txt (1.13 KB)
This file has been downloaded 473 time(s).

This post was edited on 12-19-2004 at 11:59 AM by pablotossi.
Saludos desde Argentina!!!
[Image: feliznavidad.JPG]
12-19-2004 11:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
c'mon , Patchou; you're doing a fantastic work in PLus and we'll always support it. You aren't working for nothing. I remember you saying you have new ideas for the next 10 years, I'm still sure you can apply most of them in the next versions of plus ;)

Enjoy and relax while you're in Paris and have a merry xmas and a happy new year :)

btw, i'm waiting that new feature :P
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
12-19-2004 01:46 PM
theguy

Text not Found

32 / Male / –
Yeah, I have to agree that with plus!, messenger is ALOT better. before msn 6 compatibility was introduced, i thought messenger was really boring.

Keep up the good work Patchou!

theguy
6519 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes, 38 seconds ago
12-19-2004 02:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tarry

MsgPlus?lang=ca

– / Male / –
In this PC the oldest file I have is 2.10.35, but in the other PC I've been using it since the very first versions.

Although I'm an Official MSN MS
Btester, I didn't use the MSN7beta because of the incompatibility issues between it and Messenger Plus!.

The day Msgplus dies, I'll die too. :gfdrin:
12-19-2004 06:31 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
gnownoskcid

PENMASTER

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Tarry
The day Msgplus dies, I'll die too. :gfdrin:
The day MsgPlus dies, I'd have been dead for a long time. cuz LONG LIVE MESSENGER PLUS!
Cow juice...
12-19-2004 11:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
msn_vb.net4322

msn messenger vb.net programmer

yeah like everyones saying your doing an amzing job at this why do you think on all the other sites they still going on about plus and how good it is and on mess.be on the forums theres practically never a day goes by without a thread with something positive in it about msgplus just keep comeing up with good ideas that you like and add them then people will like them and keep using plus
12-20-2004 11:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Thank you very much for all these great comments, it's nice to see I'm not working for nothing :).
Of course your not.... we all are thankful that you take as much time out of your life as you do to code Plus!.  Thanks Patchou:)
12-20-2004 04:21 PM
Pages: (10): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: