What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.4.11 with Installer! :D

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.4.11 with Installer! :D
Author: Message:
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.75 with Installer! :D
quote:
Originally posted by DJHasis
A little mistake In the About-window there reads 0.2.45 what should be 0.2.47.

Hmm.. Shouldn't be... Everything about the version number is picked up from the compiled version number.. so... but ok, check the new version 0.2.75.. it's at least fixed there...

quote:

But would be nice to have a remove button to remove commands that were written incorrectly and if there could alse be a reset-button so that you can clear all the commands that hasn't been saved so  that when you push Cancel and come back there won't be anything that you wrote the last time.

Yes true, this is easy to fix.. just 1 line of code... just a minor bug, will be fixed in next version... :D.. thx for reporting
And the button is already coded, just haven't put the button there, will do that in the next version, didn't think that it would be useable...

quote:

Sorry for my english but I hope you can understand what I am meaning :P

I understand.. :D

quote:

Damn I don't find the edit-button in this thread but would be nice to have a button or something to disable telnet-support cause it is a bit buggy now.

So true.. have been fixed in the new version... it is now disable by default and have to enabled manually, and you can set a user and password!...

So, please feel free to try out the new version 0.2.75 and see what you think... I'll be correcting the problems you talked about, thanks for posting... :D

Note:
Just noticed that I had forgotten to make the "Full Command Line Arguement" text field work.. will be fixed in next version...

This post was edited on 02-08-2005 at 07:51 PM by (CyBeRDuDe).
02-08-2005 07:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
DJHasis

Oooh what does this button do??!!

– / Male / –
RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.75 with Installer! :D
When I check the properties of Shortcut.exe windows says that the version is 0.2.0.75 but in its about window it still says 0.2.45 strange and this version that is NOW on has the new abilities that the older version didn't have.  Weird ^o)
Tears of saddness but laughter of maddness but be ready cause he may come near you.
Harry the harassment Panda
02-08-2005 07:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
quote:
When I check the properties of Shortcut.exe windows says that the version is 0.2.0.75 but in its about window it still says 0.2.45 strange and this version that is NOW on has the new abilities that the older version didn't have.  Weird ^o)

That's because the shortcut.exe file was only updated when you used the installer... The dll file apparently didn't update?... If you check the properties window of Shortcutplugin.dll it should say 0.2.75 if it was updated and there is a bug in the dll.. If it still says 0.2.45 then the dll was not updated, and this means that your msn was properly not closed correctly by the installer when you used the installer?.. can you confirm this? if you use the installer again with msn running, does it shutdown MSN Messenger?.... If you do exit MSN Messenger yourself and then use the installer it whould work... I'll just check on what went wrong in the installer when you closed... Do you use any Tabbed Convo Plugin, like SPNG, Tabbed Convo, Cameno or anything else?... what is your OS, MSN Messenger Version, Plus Version?... Just copy/paste the text you see when you send (!VER) to a contact...

Edit:

You say IT DOES have the new functions? meaning that is updated?... Please check the Properties window of the Shortcutplugin.dll?... And/Or try exiting MSN Messenger and start it again? see if it still occures?...
Nevertheless this is not a big bug or anything, but yes it is strange it does say that when it is updated?.. shouldn't, and I mean shouldn't at all say this!! :P

This post was edited on 02-08-2005 at 08:11 PM by (CyBeRDuDe).
02-08-2005 08:07 PM
DJHasis

Oooh what does this button do??!!

– / Male / –
RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.75 with Installer! :D
I used the installation, forgot to shutdown msnmsgr, after the installation wizard opened a program that terminated msnmsgr but then came a report saying something that it had to abort. Now I reinstalled it and came the thingy that checked if msnmgr is on terminated the msnmgr and successfully did the rest so that now the dll is newer.
I have Win2k and Visual Studio 6 so perhabs the program had a memory leak, error or something so Studio saw it and terminated it.
Tears of saddness but laughter of maddness but be ready cause he may come near you.
Harry the harassment Panda
02-08-2005 08:35 PM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
quote:
I used the installation, forgot to shutdown msnmsgr, after the installation wizard opened a program that terminated msnmsgr but then came a report saying something that it had to abort. Now I reinstalled it and came the thingy that checked if msnmgr is on terminated the msnmgr and successfully did the rest so that now the dll is newer.
I have Win2k and Visual Studio 6 so perhabs the program had a memory leak, error or something so Studio saw it and terminated it.

Ok, but next time please tell me what the abortion said, if an error occured then it is obiusly that the installation didn't went correctly... :D..
I'll just be releasing a new version now, v. 0.2.79 with the Clear problems you posted earlier.. check it out...
02-08-2005 09:06 PM
Barto

Just me ;)

37 / Male / –
RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.79 with Installer! :D
I can't make it work the telnet, when I connect to the port it just say anything, don't respond to any command or sth. Anyone can help me ?

Edit: Don't you worry, I'm stupid ! :$

This post was edited on 02-08-2005 at 11:21 PM by Barto.
... but you can call me just Fran :)
02-08-2005 11:02 PM
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
It's coming along great CD! :D Keep up the good work.

But I can't seem to find the start audio/video in the list. *-) Don't tell me you forgot to add it in, hehe. :P
[Image: johnsig02.png]
02-09-2005 01:18 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.79 with Installer! :D
quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar
It's coming along great CD! :D Keep up the good work.

Thanks dude! :D..

quote:
But I can't seem to find the start audio/video in the list. *-) Don't tell me you forgot to add it in, hehe. :P

ARGH!!! :$!!! Forgot to put it in the Create Shortcut Dialog, but the code is there, just use "video=some@email.com" or "audio=some@email.com", as a shortcut... :S... Haven't tested it out yet, but it should work... :D... hehe.. sorry I forgot that, that was a litle embarrassing!!!! :$.. Will be fixed later, as I am currently in school...
In the meantime: Did the installer work properly?... Did it exit MSN properly? or did you have the same problem as DJHassis?...

This post was edited on 02-09-2005 at 07:15 AM by (CyBeRDuDe).
02-09-2005 07:14 AM
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
Lol, no problem. Even the best do that, Patchou forgot to add a line of text in the first option in the Contact List tab, in Preferences, (in Plus! 3.40.112). Also when StuffPlug NG 2 came out as a final, TheBlasphemer forgot to remove the warning that it was an alpha. [Image: train.gif]

I'll test them now. :) Having fun at school mate? :P

I closed the client myself before installing, so i don't know. Hehe, sorry.

This post was edited on 02-09-2005 at 08:35 AM by John.
[Image: johnsig02.png]
02-09-2005 08:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.79 with Installer! :D
quote:
Lol, no problem. Even the best do that, Patchou forgot to add a line of text in the first option in the Contact List tab, in Preferences, (in Plus! 3.40.112). Also when StuffPlug NG 2 came out as a final, TheBlasphemer forgot to remove the warning that it was an alpha. [Image: train.gif]

I'll test them now. :) Having fun at school mate? :P

I closed the client myself before installing, so i don't know. Hehe, sorry.

:D

BTW: To everybody, please post a few screenshots that you would think would tell the rest of the community what this plugins?... I don't think this plugin needs much explanation, but maybe some people would like to see how it looks, and some shots of the icons, and the Remote Support in action... would be great if you people would post these screens, you know what the exiting parts are.. :D:P... hehe....
02-09-2005 08:43 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: