What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.4.11 with Installer! :D

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.4.11 with Installer! :D
Author: Message:
DJHasis

Oooh what does this button do??!!

– / Male / –
RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.79 with Installer! :D
Now when I downloaded the new installation 0.2.79 and pop upped the Installer and terminated msnmsgr and started to move files to the plugin-folder came the installations own report.

But on the second installation time it could move the files to the plugin-folder. :D

Looks good and feels good but when you resize the main window the objects won't resize too :S

.jpg File Attachment: error.jpg (7.8 KB)
This file has been downloaded 201 time(s).
Tears of saddness but laughter of maddness but be ready cause he may come near you.
Harry the harassment Panda
02-09-2005 03:25 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.79 with Installer! :D
quote:
Originally posted by DJHasis
Now when I downloaded the new installation 0.2.79 and pop upped the Installer and terminated msnmsgr and started to move files to the plugin-folder came the installations own report.

But on the second installation time it could move the files to the plugin-folder. :D

Looks good and feels good but when you resize the main window the objects won't resize too :S

Ok, the error properly happend if the installer started to move the files before MSN Messenger was exited thus meaning MSG Plus! hadn't had time to release it's grip on the dll file... I'll add a litle more time between the exiting and moving of files.. preventing this from happening... :D...

As to the resizing.. yes you are rigth.. this wouldn't shouldn't even be resized will disable this in the next version, and then I could maybe add that the controls will resize with in a later version... thx for the report.. :d..
02-09-2005 03:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.3.00 with Installer! :D
Great new update CD. :D I'm testing it right now.

P.S. The popups have no delay for me at all, it could just be your system or you need to reinstall Plus! maybe. :)

This post was edited on 02-09-2005 at 08:59 PM by John.
[Image: johnsig02.png]
02-09-2005 08:57 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
BrOkEn

38 / Male / –
pretty cool , well done :D
[Image: RamiSig.JPG]
02-10-2005 12:33 AM
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.2.79 with Installer! :D
quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
About the /all I'll be making that sometime.. have put it on my to-do list... but I can't promise anything yet... I also wanted this feature some time ago.. But didn't really want to code that since I don't think it has much use since it's already in MSG Plus!.. but maybe i'll do it anyway this way I can also use it together with the Remote Support, so you can chat to people and use a number for each open convo instead of typing the email of the contact you want to send text to... so.. I'll properly be doing this...

The Lock Command, I'll have to talk with Patchou about something for this.. I have to know if there is a API call or something that you can send to MSG Plus! to activate this, or if there is another way.. or else I have to know the algorithm he uses to encode the Shortcut combinations, and i'll just have to decode these and make the plugin send these Shortcut keys, this is properly how it is going to be done, but this then requieres that the Command Lock feature will have to have a Shortcut Key set in MSG Plus! Options.. else I can't do this... If I get this working, then things like Boss Protection 1, 2, 3 and other various stuff will be possible, including the Custom Statuses, but they will also requiere a Shortcut Key for it to work, unless I find another way...
I think the /all command would be cool because you could for example tell everyone that you're talking to which song you're listening too, or orther info like that, with just the click of a button. (like: /com=sendtext=all=/me is listening to (!WAT)) There are lots of things where the /all command would come in handy i reckon.

About the lock command, i hope you can get it and all those other things working. :D That would seriously improve this plugin.

About the Talk Scheduler, it really sucks that it only executes the shortcut if you click the toast instead of executing it automatically. :( I emailed Patchou asking him if he could make it execute automatically. :D I'm just waiting to see what he'll say about that.

[edit] Here's another request: Can you make it possible to add a delay between commands? :) (like: /com=status=brb /delay=300 /com=status=onl (That would put you on Brb for 5 minutes and then put you back on Online. :D))

This post was edited on 02-10-2005 at 02:28 PM by John.
02-10-2005 02:21 PM
DJHasis

Oooh what does this button do??!!

– / Male / –
0.3.00 version works great!
Found 0 problems with installing it :)
Tears of saddness but laughter of maddness but be ready cause he may come near you.
Harry the harassment Panda
02-11-2005 05:11 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.3.00 with Installer! :D
quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar
I think the /all command would be cool because you could for example tell everyone that you're talking to which song you're listening too, or orther info like that, with just the click of a button. (like: /com=sendtext=all=/me is listening to (!WAT)) There are lots of things where the /all command would come in handy i reckon.

This is being worked on... :d..

quote:
About the lock command, i hope you can get it and all those other things working. :D That would seriously improve this plugin.

Yeah, I would just have to talk with Patchou later, but this is not my top priority

quote:
About the Talk Scheduler, it really sucks that it only executes the shortcut if you click the toast instead of executing it automatically. :( I emailed Patchou asking him if he could make it execute automatically. :D I'm just waiting to see what he'll say about that.

Ok, sounds great.. :D..

quote:
[edit] Here's another request: Can you make it possible to add a delay between commands? :) (like: /com=status=brb /delay=300 /com=status=onl (That would put you on Brb for 5 minutes and then put you back on Online. :D))

Have already been put on my To-Do list some time ago, I thought about this long time ago... I just need to find a reasonable way of implementing this, since it should still be able to call other commands if they are runned, will just have to do some working on this...

quote:
Originally posted by DJHasis
0.3.00 version works great!
Found 0 problems with installing it :)

Sounds GREAT!!! :D;)... I´ve been talking a bit with Ash_ and he might make me a better/real installer later... :D...

This post was edited on 02-11-2005 at 09:33 AM by (CyBeRDuDe).
02-11-2005 09:19 AM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.4.00 with Installer! :D
Everybody! check out the new version 0.4.00 out now... :D..
02-15-2005 02:12 PM
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.4.00 with Installer! :D
Great new update CD. :D It's awesome. Thanks for the delay feature. :P With the delay feature and the read from file feature you can make a loop between two commands. :D

For example:
Put this in a text file: /com=nick=John /com=delay=5 /com=nick=John (I love whales!) Then make the file read interval 10 seconds long and it will change my name like that every 5 seconds showing the bit behind it for 5 seconds. :D If you know what I mean. I haven't tested it yet, im going to do that now.

[edit] that doesn't work cause the file reader deletes what's in the file after reading it. :( You should make an option to be able to turn that off CD.

This post was edited on 02-15-2005 at 04:20 PM by John.
02-15-2005 04:15 PM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Shortcut Plugin Beta Released! New Version 0.4.00 with Installer! :D
quote:
Great new update CD. :D It's awesome. Thanks for the delay feature. :P With the delay feature and the read from file feature you can make a loop between two commands. :D

For example:
Put this in a text file: /com=nick=John /com=delay=5 /com=nick=John (I love whales!) Then make the file read interval 10 seconds long and it will change my name like that every 5 seconds showing the bit behind it for 5 seconds. :D If you know what I mean. I haven't tested it yet, im going to do that now.

[edit] that doesn't work cause the file reader deletes what's in the file after reading it. :( You should make an option to be able to turn that off CD.

Yeah, that option is very easy to implement.. I will do that as an update.. :D... thx...

Edit:
Updated.. :D.. haven't tested it yet, but it should work... :d..

This post was edited on 02-15-2005 at 10:12 PM by (CyBeRDuDe).
02-15-2005 09:06 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: