What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » World War III [Possible?]

Pages: (7): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
World War III [Possible?]
Author: Message:
CHaNGe

RE: World War III [Possible?]
Well if there would be a world war then my guess would be the US involved. I'm sure we could agree on that. Or who knows it could be completely detached and unrelated to the US...We won't know if or when it happens.
03-12-2005 11:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
As long as Bush keeps being the president of USA and since he is the same as Hitler i think the chance of having a WWIII never was so high
Bush is nothing like Hitlar

Yeh he may be a gun happy idiot but he doesnt gas millions of people just because of there race, or beleifs.
03-12-2005 11:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Madman
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
As long as Bush keeps being the president of USA and since he is the same as Hitler i think the chance of having a WWIII never was so high
Bush is nothing like Hitlar

Yeh he may be a gun happy idiot but he doesnt gas millions of people just because of there race, or beleifs.

They both tried to fuel the feeling of an enem of the country Hitler the jewish and different people, Bush the iraq guys and others who are just defending their country and call them terrorists.. remember the case of the italian journalists.. the americans tried to kill them to make people believe it was the "terrorists" who killed them.

And many other things just search Bush = Hitler on google or something. There are different ways of doing the same thing.

This post was edited on 03-12-2005 at 11:17 PM by paperless.
03-12-2005 11:16 PM
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: World War III [Possible?]
Well, Don't be surprized if it happens, i mean i don't belive predictions and all this crap, but when i read about it, then i see the news like China comming to arms, and Iran getting that Nucleaur Reactor from Russia "saying they just wanna use it to eletricity or whatever" makes me think that it is comming all into play. (and yes, U.K will be attacked) lol, but if you read it, it DOES say we will win the war in the end, that Russia will finally join America and help defeat and Eastern Forces.

"[II.89]  The two great leaders will be friends; their great power will be seen to grow. The new land will be at the height of its power, to the man of blood the number is reported"

So i mean if you Live in America (not around New york City or the West Coast like California or so) then you have no worries about dying,  but if you live in Europe, well i hope you have money to buy a plane ticket when it does come :P
03-12-2005 11:58 PM
Ash_

35 / Male / –
bah, theres 3 Phsycic people that believe the world will end around this time. the first prediction was set for t he world to end in 1989, second was about 1994 and 3rd was 2012 if i remember correctly. and the ancient Mayan's believed that the world will end and 2024 again if i remember correctly.

so, we will all die eventually. don't try to escape. if the higher force (eg. God!) didn't want us to die, he would stop the war, and our means of Death.

If im gonna die, im not gonna go running and screaming to another country like a girl.
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
03-13-2005 12:08 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
* Pr0xY slaps johny around a bit with a large trout.

Why would you use that pic at this moment.  You using it just ruined any further funnyness of that picture... Thanks dude... :dodgy:

ONTOPIC
I do think there will be a WW3.  There will not be peace on this earth, not while I am alive atleast.  When there is peace in the middle east, then there will be peace on earth. 
03-13-2005 12:28 AM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY

* Pr0xY slaps johny around a bit with a large trout.

Why would you use that pic at this moment.  You using it just ruined any further funnyness of that picture... Thanks dude...

These threads are just too much proxy man:S..It's like..We will all die in 2015...:S...
03-13-2005 12:35 AM
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
mostly wars are being faught in the offices and courts..but if it gets out of hand then its on!!!

look >> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/endofworld.html this is how the end of the world looks like
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

03-13-2005 12:41 AM
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: World War III [Possible?]
These threads are just too much proxy man:S..It's like..We will all die in 2015...:S...

Is it? or is it because your worried that you yourself live in Europe.

"[V.55] In the fortunate country of Arabia will be born one powerful in the laws of Mahomet. He will trouble Spain and conquer Grenada and most of Italy from the sea

Envisages that an Arab leader will conquer Spain and Italy, coming from the sea, during the war. This is probably be the leader who will lead the Islamic coalition."

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
there will be wars over water soon - quote my teacher.

03-13-2005 12:49 AM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkz_Jr

Is it? or is it because your worried that you yourself live in Europe.

"[V.55] In the fortunate country of Arabia will be born one powerful in the laws of Mahomet. He will trouble Spain and conquer Grenada and most of Italy from the sea

Envisages that an Arab leader will conquer Spain and Italy, coming from the sea, during the war. This is probably be the leader who will lead the Islamic coalition."

I am Portuguese @ss!-!0|_€
Oh and now that u think ur l33t grAnada is a spanish REGION AND NOT A COUNTRY!
i ain't worried...you just think ur l33t by posting a thread like this

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 12:54 AM by Jhrono.
03-13-2005 12:53 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: