What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » World War III [Possible?]

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
World War III [Possible?]
Author: Message:
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: World War III [Possible?]
quote:
I am Portuguese @ss!-!0|_€
Oh and now that u think ur l33t grAnada is a spanish REGION AND NOT A COUNTRY!
i ain't worried...you just think ur l33t by posting a thread like this

Well the only thing it says about Portugul is this:

"[IX.60]  In a black head-dress the Arab fights, blood shed, Dalmatia trembles. The great Ishmaėl will make his post, frogs tremble under aid from Portugal

Arab forces will land in Dalmatia - the coastal area of the Balkans. A leader named Ishmaėl will lead them. Submarines and ships of eastern forces will be harassed by Portuguese Navy."

And whats with you in using terms like L33t and n00b and etc? lol thats so old (No Offence) and this is a forum you do relize right? not a Video game-.

And i'm just letting ppl more aware of this, because this is a Serious Topic, and were not too far away from this being reality. And if you can't take that 1/3 of the worlds population suffering serious, then you have serious problems and i suggest not to take part in the discussion.
03-13-2005 01:12 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: World War III [Possible?]
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkz_Jr
Dalmatia - the coastal area of the Balkans.

You are a bit freakin stupid aint you? [Image: balkans.jpg] that's the balkans area...now see where's portugal :

[Image: map.jpg]~

You totally suck..

quote:
Originally posted by the l33t geek who posted over me

and this is a forum you do relize right?

Oh yeah?so why arent u banned?

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 01:27 AM by Jhrono.
03-13-2005 01:19 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by johny
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY

* Pr0xY slaps johny around a bit with a large trout.

Why would you use that pic at this moment.  You using it just ruined any further funnyness of that picture... Thanks dude...

These threads are just too much proxy man:S..It's like..We will all die in 2015...:S...
Screw that, I want to die of old age, not because the world leaders are dip shits...
03-13-2005 01:25 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: World War III [Possible?]
Just calm down already alright? it was just talking about 2 things at once, and i was just showing you what it said about Portugul (and the only thing) not about it getting Bombed or anything, boy your just itchin to start World World III in this forum aren't you :P

P.S: i just noticed your only 13 anyway, the flame forum is a way sections down lol, don't be attacking ppl with insults here.

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 01:28 AM by Trunkz_Jr.
03-13-2005 01:25 AM
jren207

JR! - We <3 Fanta

34 / Male / –
hmm... a war could happen at any time, it's likely and then on the other hand, not likely...
03-13-2005 01:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
I think this thread is very very good we all should talk about this to see what are the things we should fix to make this world a better place to live.

Heres my suggestion: Fire Bush in any of the terms of the word, i dont care, peace and Bush are incompatible words.
03-13-2005 01:36 AM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
I think this thread is very very good we all should talk about this to see what are the things we should fix to make this world a better place to live.

Heres my suggestion: Fire Bush in any of the terms of the word, i dont care, peace and Bush are incompatible words.
I agree with paperless here. (Y) I agreed with your first post to this thread but forgot to post. :P

And please, ppl, stop fighting. We don't want the WW3 to start here, right?

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

03-13-2005 01:39 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Since mods deleted my post i'm gonna chill out and speak this very slowly..

• You seem like a Muslim Fanatic
  • The texts you show are copied from somewhere and they have no research, they are simply n00b fooling crap
  • You Should think of the things you post and be prepared if someone asks about them!
  • I'm 13 and almost all the forums members are teens..but they are decent and refuse to make this dumm threads
If you really want a better world, Get a job and stop less time on the internet on Muslim Fanatics websites..

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 01:41 AM by Jhrono.
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: World War III [Possible?]
"now u messed up ur geography"

yeah your right i did mess up my Geography, sorry that i don't live in Europe and know every place in every spot, not like you know all the states or canadas provinces in tact :P

Maybe people wanna be a little more aware about these kinda things, you did know that the FBI were aware about Nostradamus, and knew that 9/11 were going to happen, or course just because they know did not mean they could do anything about it because they did not know the Date. (Just like we don't know the Date as to WWIII)

And as for Paperless, i think your right about Fireing Bush. I think he's just adding more Pressure onto the middle east, espcially Iran now.

[Edit] I'm not a Muslim Fanitic, I know cause I've seen Documentaries on the Discovery Channel (Yes i watch the Discovery Channel, I'm in Zoology <mostly into studying Sharks>)

[Double Edit] I hope Admin continue deleteing your posts because your posts have nothing to do with the discussion, its just insults and etc...

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 01:48 AM by Trunkz_Jr.
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkz_Jr

"now u messed up ur geography"

yeah your right i did mess up my Geography, sorry that i don't live in Europe and know every place in every spot, not like you know all the states or canadas provinces in tact

You messed it up by 2780 Km.know why?cause that text wasnt urs..
03-13-2005 01:43 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: