What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » World War III [Possible?]

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
World War III [Possible?]
Author: Message:
EastSystem

42 / Male / –
RE: World War III [Possible?]
Cuba.. ?? LOL
How can it win the WW?
03-13-2005 11:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mad_onion

Windows Vista Rules!

35 / Male / –
i doubt it a world war needs to have most countries involved (the ones that can fight anyway). but no one country is stupid enough to attack another with nuclear weapons. imo there would hvae been another world war by now if it wasnt for nuclear weapons.
[Image: vistasig9ys.jpg]
03-13-2005 11:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkz_Jr
maybe that nostradamus guy is right
i tht he said the ww3 was gonna be in 1999 so i tht we were safe :undecided:

quote:
Originally posted by Lieter
so i hope....
All of us hope that ppl think with open minds about nukes :dodgy:
If not then we could be in serious trouble.

quote:
Originally posted by paperless
As long as Bush keeps being the president of USA and since he is the same as Hitler i think the chance of having a WWIII never was so high
Its good that bush wants to end terrorism but i hate the fact that the un said no to the iraq war and yet he went thu with it :dodgy: Then wtf is the use of making the un :dodgy:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
03-13-2005 11:28 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkz_Jr
yeah your right i did mess up my Geography, sorry that i don't live in Europe and know every place in every spot, not like you know all the states or canadas provinces in tact

but we dont pretend that we do know all the states or canada provinces in tact (and tbh, i bet most americans/canadians dont either).

This Western World V. Arab World isn't a new thing, its been part of an ongoing conflict between the two "worlds within a world". ala Suez Crisis, and other West-Arab conflicts that have happened before, but i cant remember any. You could probably google for arab nationalism, or western arab conflicts and find some information.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
03-13-2005 11:41 AM
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Then wtf is the use of making the un
Same thing happned back in the 30's with the league of nations. However the UN does have power to stop them, if they really wanted to do so...However without the large powers backing it, they can't do much.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
03-13-2005 11:46 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
The League of Nations was a failure, in my opinion is failed because there was too much red tape associated with everything, and the most severe punishment it could hand out was economic sanctions, which the member countries could bypass by trading with a country out side the LoN.

There is no doubt that the UN is beneficial to world development, many people say that the main reason why it is so successful is because membership to the UN is a recognition of your state to the rest of the world.

However, by attacking Iraq against the will of the UN G. Bush is undermiming the UN and that will lead it down the path of the the League of Nations. Which is bad.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
03-13-2005 12:00 PM
squall_leonhart69r
Banned

37 / – / –
the un is a failure

they don't have the power the require to affect anything

sure they are good at passing rights and stuff...

but agaisnt a tard like bush they never had a say
03-13-2005 12:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: World War III [Possible?]
true it does say 1999, or 2001 (depending on who translated it along time ago, eg-1980s or so) but you can also say that about the other World Wars and other predictions, being off by 5-10years or so is still too close rather then being off then 50years.

And I mean just watch the news, you can easily tell its comming slowly. I'd say it would probably happen between 2006-2012. The guy Predicated these countries like Russia, Iran and China being part of the "Axis of Evil" in the 1600-1700's i think. So look at these countries now, both with Huge armies, and have the power to bring a World War. If Germany alone can take on the world, i'm sure 3 giant countries with Nuculear capabalities could easily do a number on europe.

Russia Selling that Reactor to Iran is going to be a BIG Mistake in Years to come lol, i mean common, they won't allow ANY unexpected Inspectors to the reactor? If you have nothing to Hide and your not Guilty then why not? they are SO guilty, Bush DOES have a Right to wine like a baby, but NOT threaten the country to war. And I think he should leave Iraq already.

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 02:46 PM by Trunkz_Jr.
03-13-2005 02:46 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Its good that bush wants to end terrorism but i hate the fact that the un said no to the iraq war and yet he went thu with it Then wtf is the use of making the un

The terrorism exists ebcause Bush exists.. eh calls terrorists to the people who are just defending their lands...
03-13-2005 02:52 PM
Rik

31 / Male / Flag
I think that is going to take a few decades...
Like some one said:

"WW III would be so destroctive that the fourth would be fought with stiks and rocks"*-)
03-13-2005 02:56 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: