What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » World War III [Possible?]

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
World War III [Possible?]
Author: Message:
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
RE: World War III [Possible?]
anything is possible to happen when it comes to wars, but if it did happen, China would win ,,
03-13-2005 02:00 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
JunGe

"Jah Rastaman Vibration!"

I think.. that.. Russia.. and almost thsi countries similar to Russia.. i don't know.. maybe.. Cuba.. and Venezuela.. are planing something vs.. USA.. (maybe i saw the most part of the time TV...8-)"

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 02:02 AM by JunGe.
03-13-2005 02:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: World War III [Possible?]
quote:
Originally posted by JunGe
I think.. that.. Russia.. and almost thsi countries similar to Russia.. i don't know.. maybe.. Cuba.. and Venezuela.. are planing something vs.. USA.. (maybe i saw the most part of the time TV...8-)"

i dunno, could be right tho, because at the beggining of the war, Russia is part of the Eastern forces (or semi joined), then their president or someone is assasinted and a new one comes to power and decides to Join America, and Russia puts a huge blow on the Eastern Forces

"[VI.21] When those of the Northern Pole are united together in the East will be great fear and dread. A new man elected, supported by the great one who trembles, both Rhodes and Byzantium will be stained with Arab blood

Russia, who upto this point was either neutral or in the eastern alliance, probably after a change in its leadership, will somehow join US against the Eastern forces resulting in the weakening of the eastern position. A new commander of the joint allied forces (or a new President of USA) will take charge and the results will the the first defeat of the eastern forces in the Mediterranean and Turkey. This is probably the turning point of the war."

[Edit] the first part of that quote is from Nostradamus (translated into english) and the second part is the part thats been translated by Scholars about what it means) Not to make anyone confused or anything lol i will make this more clear if i post a quote like that :P

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 02:19 AM by Trunkz_Jr.
03-13-2005 02:08 AM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
Why Bush isnt good for the U.S.A: http://www.whywehatebush.com/
03-13-2005 02:11 AM
squall_leonhart69r
Banned

37 / – / –
Scotland and ireland would team up with australia and america and win :D
03-13-2005 02:55 AM
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by squall_leonhart69r
Scotland and ireland would team up with australia and america and win :D

wtf does australia have like we have a few planes , no bombs and a smallish military.

blah world war 3 would never be two "civilized" countrys fighting scince they would just end up being radioactive mush after a day of bombing each other.
I rather think it would be the 3rd worldish countrys like iran , iraq and those sort of countrys joining forces with each other and trying to take over a country.
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
03-13-2005 03:27 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
I dont think there will be a WWIII but there will deffinately be more wars. For a nuclear war to start it wouldnt take much, as soon as one power crazed country starts it there will br mass follow on by other countries...
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

03-13-2005 09:58 AM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
No, I think we're a long way off a third world war...Most major powers have the same aims of peace. We've had two very bad wars in the last 100 years, and we have a system that ensures it shouldn't happen again. If there is a third world war it would have to be in the far distant future, when a lot more has happened and changed.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
03-13-2005 10:04 AM
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Demz
anything is possible to happen when it comes to wars, but if it did happen, China would win ,,

I disagree i think USA will win they have all the weapons and they are the richest and most powerful..
03-13-2005 10:17 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
EastSystem

42 / Male / –
Who cares the WW? I mean in nowadays, it sounds like sth only for some names like the whole country.
03-13-2005 11:00 AM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: