What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!

Pages: (11): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
Author: Message:
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
RE: Harry Potter 6 ending, Don't come in if you haven't read it!
quote:
Originally posted by Jimcando

Also, Amelia Bones...she could have a secret first name :P

I really doubt it was Amelia Bones, she was killed at the beginning of this book, and the note (to me at least), incinuates that the person who wrote it chose to kill themselves, or knew they were going to die very soon.
I reckon it's Regulas Black, but then again, with these books, we can never be sure. :p
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
07-18-2005 08:45 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
Its possible. Maybe JKR has strategicly placed it all there and she will just introduce a new character called RAB :P
07-18-2005 08:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
Let's face it. Harry's life is f***ed. My prediction about the next book is that it's going to be a wild goose chase ending up with a big battle between Harry and Voldy. And I think that Harry's going to wind up dead.
[Image: 7.png]
07-18-2005 08:46 PM
hmaster

33 / Male / Flag
But logically, this IS the last book, so Voldy too has to die as JK wont leave such a big ending with voldy remaining alive.

This post was edited on 07-18-2005 at 08:51 PM by hmaster.
[Image: sig.png]
07-18-2005 08:50 PM
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
I also think Dumbledore will come back in some way. Perhaps as a ghost (although unlikely) or somehow contact Harry in one of his very magical ways ;)
07-18-2005 08:53 PM
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by hmaster5
But logically, this IS the last book, so Voldy too has to die.

not really.

The prophecy stated that "Either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives". This basically states that Harry must kill Voldemort, or Voldemort must kill Harry. Or they must kill each other, somehow. o.O (But them killing eachother is pretty impossible, in my eyes.)

I think Neville and Luna will play a bigger part in the next book, as they haven't really done much in this book, and I really do feel they should, and possibly will play a bigger part.

quote:
Originally posted by Jimcando
I also think Dumbledore will come back in some way. Perhaps as a ghost (although unlikely) or somehow contact Harry in one of his very magical ways ;)

he might be able to come back as a ghost, but as Dumbledore himself once said, "life is but the next great adventure". I did think that he may get a painting in the head's office, like all the other headmasters' and mistress' of Hogwarts.

This post was edited on 07-18-2005 at 08:57 PM by Tasha.
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
07-18-2005 08:54 PM
hmaster

33 / Male / Flag
He does have a gold framed one. It says so.

Dumbledore also said the prophecy may or may not be true. Imagine if Harry didnt know about the prophecy. Do all prophecys come true?

The prophecy really just egged Harry on. He really just wants Voldy dead for revenge.

btw R.A.B's Note:
quote:
To the Dark Lord
I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret.
I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can.
I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more.
R.A.B.

This post was edited on 07-18-2005 at 09:07 PM by hmaster.
[Image: sig.png]
07-18-2005 09:00 PM
banky

Fwee

34 / Male / –
R.A.B is :O Really Annoying Bird-man
07-19-2005 02:49 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
quote:
I also think that Harry is the final Horcrux, so he will have to kill voldermort (probably at the department of mysteries) and then will fall through the veil in order to finish voldermort off once and for all.
impossible....voldy splitted his sould before he went off to kill harry....he couldnt do the horcrux after his body was killed!

okay, i think snapes on the good side....the killing of dumbledore was probabl preplanned...dumbledore knw he was to die..he mentions several times bout old age, maybe thats wat dumbledore and snape were arguiing about....maybe snape didnt want to kill DD. i think that DD asked him to kill so that he doesnt break the unbreakable vow...so that snape didnt die and voldy will then be surely convinced that snapes on his side.

also, snape had so many occasions to kill harry, but he always put off that even in front of other death eaters that harry was to be reserved for voldy, but in the previous books, it was clear voldemort wanted harry dead whoever killed him.

anyway, snape is extremly powerful, his potion books proves it. DD always says death is not the worst thing....i think he must have had very important reasons for getting himself killed. i also think that dumbledore was pleading to snape to kill him just before he died.

just a thought....tel me wat do u think!
also, when harry calls snape a coward, he stops to deny this, cos killing dd would have taken a lot of guts
07-20-2005 10:46 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
Yeah ... <3 dumbeldore .... :cry:
* John Anderton slaps Snape around a bit with a large trout.
And btw .... i kiiled snape when i heard :dodgy:
:blah:
Why did he have to do that.
And why doesnt draco die :dodgy: .... die snape and draco die.
And voldemort too but thats obvious that id say that.

quote:
Originally posted by The Don
R.A.B is :O Really Annoying Bird-man
O.o
Who is he ?? Regulas A. Black ....... what does he do ... (yeah i didnt read the book .... ill get it a few months later so i heard the story from tasha :$)
quote:
Originally posted by Freaky Guy
impossible....voldy splitted his sould before he went off to kill harry....he couldnt do the horcrux after his body was killed!

okay, i think snapes on the good side....the killing of dumbledore was probabl preplanned...dumbledore knw he was to die..he mentions several times bout old age, maybe thats wat dumbledore and snape were arguiing about....maybe snape didnt want to kill DD. i think that DD asked him to kill so that he doesnt break the unbreakable vow...so that snape didnt die and voldy will then be surely convinced that snapes on his side.

also, snape had so many occasions to kill harry, but he always put off that even in front of other death eaters that harry was to be reserved for voldy, but in the previous books, it was clear voldemort wanted harry dead whoever killed him.

anyway, snape is extremly powerful, his potion books proves it. DD always says death is not the worst thing....i think he must have had very important reasons for getting himself killed. i also think that dumbledore was pleading to snape to kill him just before he died.

just a thought....tel me wat do u think!
also, when harry calls snape a coward, he stops to deny this, cos killing dd would have taken a lot of guts
:| Good point .... i never thought of it that way but at the end of book 5 i actually felt for the 1st and only time .... snape had a heart and was a emotional (feeling) human :-/

What i feel is one on the most unexplored points is the locked room in the minstery of magic .... the one in book 5 thats always closed ...  that could be important that dd did say that there are things there that are worse than death.

And couldnt dd have a horcrux thingy ^o) :rolleyes:
And i think dd isnt gone as next year there will be a new 'hm' for hogwarts (assuming the school is open cause else it'll be dodgy or really exciting :P) (How do you make a hp book with out all that school stuff ..... the book will be really full of lotsa content then but its unlikely :P)
DD isnt gone imo ..... he is said to be one of the greatest wizards of his / all time so you know he could be cleverer than you think ;)
And what about the fact that all hms in all of the paintings of past hms of hogwarts are allowed to move their own paintings anywhere in the world so its like dd's alternate self is still there ....

I'd do anything to know all about book 7 right now :P
* John Anderton makes Joanne Kathleene Rowling his new best friend :cheesy:

This post may sound dumb cause i havent read book 6 nor have i read the thread. I just read the 1st post, and the quoted posts ..... nothing around them either. The speculations i have made are purely speculative and have no basis ... just fun guess work ....
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
07-20-2005 02:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (11): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend