What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Rant against good for nothing MS bashers.

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Rant against good for nothing MS bashers.
Author: Message:
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Rant against good for nothing MS bashers.
blah, i always laugh at microsoft, especially for their cool windows bugs, but its always in a gentle way, ppl must know i will always use windows, it is the best thing out there
08-03-2005 04:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
Then I would reply don't you hate people who flame people who flame microsoft. :P

I suppose Microsoft is alright, it's just all the dodgy stuff over the years.
AC3
08-03-2005 07:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ~Fusion~
If you think though:
Where would we be without Microsoft? Using a Mac? i doubt it...

Nerds would use them and Mac wouldn't be in the mainstream so no chavs using them. :D
AC3
08-04-2005 11:51 AM
EvilSeph
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they want to hate Microsoft - so be it, it is their loss. If you don't like something someone posts, don't read it - no one is forcing you.

In the end, you have no right to tell people to stop bashing Microsoft AND you are doing this in the wrong place - you have no right to tell people what their opinion is. Try Neowin.net's forums =).

For the record, I think your rant is biased and therefore irrelevant to this corporate war =).
09-02-2005 02:26 PM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
Linux or Linux + Wine (Windows Emulator)

You're aware that Wine stands for "Wine is not an emulator" right? :rofl:

This post was edited on 07-22-2006 at 08:17 PM by ShawnZ.
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
09-02-2005 02:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
mad_onion

Windows Vista Rules!

35 / Male / –
i havent been on the forums for ages and i missed thsi entirely :( but i agree with the original poster. i find that many people when they come to forums have no problem with microsoft but they see the "Posting Freaks" bashing microsoft and copy it cause they think it is cool to do so, and i think many times it is seen as cool to bash microsoft and to love linux and anything open source.

quote:
Originally posted by EvilSeph
For the record, I think your rant is biased and therefore irrelevant to this corporate war =).

lol what corporate war??? if you think microsoft is fighting any wars then you are severly mistaken. to what war exactly are you refering??

This post was edited on 09-02-2005 at 03:04 PM by mad_onion.
[Image: vistasig9ys.jpg]
09-02-2005 03:01 PM
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
Originally posted by Concord Dawn
Linux or Linux + Wine (Windows Emulator)

You're aware that Wine stands for "Wine is not an emulator" right? :lol:

No I wasn't. Thanks for pointing that out :-P
[Image: 7.png]
09-02-2005 04:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Fourjays

Jaguar E-Type

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Rant against good for nothing MS bashers.
quote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they want to hate Microsoft - so be it, it is their loss. If you don't like something someone posts, don't read it - no one is forcing you.

In the end, you have no right to tell people to stop bashing Microsoft AND you are doing this in the wrong place - you have no right to tell people what their opinion is. Try Neowin.net's forums =).

I think you missed the point I was putting across - loads of people just flame em for the sake of it, with no real knowledge, understanding or anything to back up their opinion. Nothing wrong with having an opinion at all.

I hate Apple and Macintosh (bad experiences with their customer services and software), but I dont spend every moment telling everyone that Apple is shit. Ill tell them my expereinces of Apple and knowledge of, if asked (and relevant)... but I wont just go "Apple is shit, etc", without giving a half decent, reply.
[Image: msgsig7yx.jpg]
A new range of internet based services... Coming Soon(ish)! - www.fortheinter.net
09-02-2005 04:28 PM
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Fourjays
quote:

I think you missed the point I was putting across - loads of people just flame em for the sake of it, with no real knowledge, understanding or anything to back up their opinion. Nothing wrong with having an opinion at all.

I hate Apple and Macintosh (bad experiences with their customer services and software), but I dont spend every moment telling everyone that Apple is shit. Ill tell them my expereinces of Apple and knowledge of, if asked (and relevant)... but I wont just go "Apple is shit, etc", without giving a half decent, reply.

And that's fair of you, but like EvilSeph said, everyone's entitled to their opinion, valid or not. Everyone believes themselves to be right.
[Image: 7.png]
09-02-2005 04:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: