What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" problem

Pages: (10): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 » Last »
"The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" problem
Author: Message:
nicole9922

RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" problem
I'm very doubt to the fate that they're fixing accounts. When I was having this problem, i tried signing in using my sis's laptop and i have no problems at all~ therefore, I can only doubts that with some of my files or settings of the softwares that resides in my own pc, when i signing in and get connected to microsoft servers, things start going wrong. I have no idea of how it actually works.
Can some expert can answer?
05-15-2007 09:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
xtzy

Well, my problem has not been fixed and it's still the same problem with one single contact. I can only talk to her for a short while after she replies me and after that she can't receive my messages again unless she talks! "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" message only comes out after a long while, about 5 minutes or more. This is getting really annoying because I don't even know whether she got my message and she has to constantly talk to me so I can reply her.
05-15-2007 11:39 AM
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
Well mine seems to be fixed...but remember we are talking on a scale of over 150 million users, so time and ensuring that the fix works is the key, you can't always expect it to be fixed overnight, plus making all these posts over the same thing starts becoming useless. I mean we all know that there is a problem, what do you achieve by posting? if you are frustrated by it, contact Microsoft through Help->Send feedback or http://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlm...byemail&ct=eformts

and if you don't give full details and explain anything and everything that has been happening all you will get a stock standard technical answer. That's why you should state everything and anything to not get a stock standard answer.
Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
05-15-2007 11:46 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Fat-Donkey

Hi, yes i am having the exact same problem as most of you. Sometimes i send a message to one of my contacts, they don't reply and i get a message once they're offline which says 'you're message could not be delivered to daniel', for example. I dunno why this is but if you like you can contact me through my MSN email addy listed in my profile We could talk about the problem we are having or something.

I would really like to solve this as much as you. I get real frustrated and it kinda seems like it blocks me from communicating with my contacts at times.   

This post was edited on 05-29-2007 at 09:00 AM by Fat-Donkey.
05-29-2007 08:47 AM
CTS_AE

i was not able to even have conversations at all either like some of you, it seems like when it happens it happens and only gets wrose

My GOOD NEWS
ok well i exited WLM i did a repair on my connection and then disabled it and then started it back up through windows, after i got on all was fixed

Some things I have that others that might have same issues...

WinPCap - network analyser few programs use this
Plus Scripts

PPL list somethings you might have installed that could possibly affect this or if you have the same stuff as I

i run many servers.. surely thats not what everybody else is doing....

ummm there are multiple ppl on my connection and two of us are using WLM except i think this happens even when one is just on.

I have also heard ideas of ppl just ending up on a bad msn server..... so that could be a big possiblility there too because i tried running my connection throug my friends internet using a proxy and taht didnt help
08-04-2007 06:13 AM
privateyecandy

this is really annoying, it irritates the heck out of me.
This is definitely not an connection problem. because I HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM, at work, at home, at the hotel, anywhere I go. In Germany, in Switzerland, in United States, in Brazil. Using windows XP, vista... In different computers...
gee.. This is a hassle.....It's so annoying, can't send messages for hours,  and it seems to happen only when I engage into important conversations... please somebody fix this.
Can't live without messenger:P

This post was edited on 08-12-2007 at 10:39 AM by privateyecandy.
08-12-2007 10:38 AM
Ricsta

Hi Guys

Now im not 100% sure if this solves it but hey it worked for me.

I have tryed logging in and out of msn, restarting pc but still getting  "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients"

Now what i have done is exit msn and i deleted my chat logs folder which for me is located in recieved files.
The folder was like 69mb so im guessing there was alot of big chat logs in there.

After deleted the folder my msn is now working fine.

Im using WLM and everything is now going smooth, fingers crossed it stays ok now.

It would explain why everything else worked fine like using the drawing tool and webcam .etc because they dont get logged.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanx and good luck

Ricsta
10-16-2007 05:03 PM
Black Rose

Hey Ricsta

I tried your way and it is working :)

Thanks a lot ,, you are the best (Y)
11-11-2007 05:05 PM
jadawin

Well, definitely not a 'connection throughput' sort of thing.

I just had it come up on a person who was disconnected, but only on the FOURTH message I sent them.

So, it's a problem between me, and MSN. :)
11-15-2007 08:27 PM
tgyamibakura

HI. I know this thread is rather old, but the problem still persists. I'm running WLM 8.5 with Messenger Plus. I get the annoying "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" and it's really ruining everything.

The only way i got this to stop is deleting Messenger Plus completely
01-15-2008 11:54 PM
Pages: (10): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: