What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts

Pages: (20): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   [UPDATE] Gmail Checker 1.11 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Author: Message:
Freeza

RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
damn... i removed both the script and messenger plus plugin... installed everything again and still doesnt work :\ and still gives me the same error on debugger...
08-30-2006 08:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
cooldude_i06

I'm so cool I worry myself.

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
It seems like it cant properly load the dll. Remove the script, and also manually remove (if they exist):

Folder: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\Gmail Checker
File: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts_DLLs\reg_MSNDD.dll

Then install the script again, and open up script debugging window and see what it says right after you install the script.
[Image: clb2.jpg]
08-30-2006 09:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Freeza

RE: RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accou
quote:
Originally posted by cooldude_i06
It seems like it cant properly load the dll. Remove the script, and also manually remove (if they exist):

Folder: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\Gmail Checker
File: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts_DLLs\reg_MSNDD.dll

Then install the script again, and open up script debugging window and see what it says right after you install the script.

yeah i did that, when i uninstalled msgpluslive i didnt saved the settings so there was no messenger live folder on the prog dir... :\ if the scrip only leaves files there im sure they where gone when i installed it again :\ cant understand what's happening... other plugins work fine. thanks for the patience
08-30-2006 11:41 PM
cooldude_i06

I'm so cool I worry myself.

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Add me on MSN.
[Image: clb2.jpg]
08-31-2006 01:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
rhys100

RE: [RELEASE] Gmail Checker 1.10 - get alerts upon new emails in your gmail accounts
Can you add the option to have different times to check each account? I have 3 accounts used for various things and 1 needs to be checked every 1 minute, 1 at 5 minutes and one at 10 minutes. Can you make this possible in the next version?

Thanks

Rhys
09-06-2006 12:21 AM
Nucks

I have a problem with this script. When I try to add an account via the settings, the OK button doesn't do anything (I press it, i remain at the add account).

I've tried stopping and uninstalling the script and deleting all the files/DLLs for it.

I'm running the latest version of Live (8.0.0812) and Plus. The only other script I use is google utilities.
I've had it work in the past, but then I reformmated and now it doesn't work.

I tried doing it with debugging options to see what's wrong and this is what I got.

quote:
Function called: OnWndAddAccountEvent_CtrlClicked
Error: 'objEnDec' is null or not an object.
       Line: 208. Code: -2146823281.
Function OnWndAddAccountEvent_CtrlClicked returned an error. Code: -2147352567

This post was edited on 09-12-2006 at 05:39 AM by Nucks.
09-12-2006 02:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
netsplit

awesome script(Y)

Hey one feature request though. Would it be possible to have an option to replace the toast with a contacts on the desktop style floater with the email amounts?
09-21-2006 07:20 AM
psycho_maniac

38 / Male / –
one small request is to let us be able to change the sounds. i dont mind the sound for when i get mail but i hate the sound when i get an error connecting to the server. PLEASE this is the only reason why i dont use the gmail checker. thanks alot
10-17-2006 02:21 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by psycho_maniac
one small request is to let us be able to change the sounds. i dont mind the sound for when i get mail but i hate the sound when i get an error connecting to the server. PLEASE this is the only reason why i dont use the gmail checker. thanks alot
Simply change the sounds in the "Sounds" subdirecty of the Gmail script directory.

eg:
c:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\Gmail Checker\Sounds\newalert.wma
and
c:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\Gmail Checker\Sounds\newemail.wma
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-17-2006 02:07 PM
MoonGoose

– / Male / –
nice script, works very well!
10-17-2006 02:39 PM
Pages: (20): « First « 8 9 10 11 [ 12 ] 13 14 15 16 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: