What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Messenger Plus! Translator

Pages: (24): « First « 16 17 18 19 [ 20 ] 21 22 23 24 » Last »
4 votes - 5 average   Messenger Plus! Translator
Author: Message:
Apatik

\o/

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Translator
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
PS2: There is also a Translator Script for Plus!Live, which is in essence almost the same as this standalone tool. Also made by Choli.

Seems like the thread is in a private forum :p
[Image: rdmazu.php]
07-18-2006 12:01 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus! Translator
thanks for the suggestions, but my point of view is the same as cookie's. Anyway, i'm working on a new version of the translator, which fixes all the bugs of the current version and adds more features. Maybe I'll add the search thingy. But the progress is very slow, I don't have any free time, not even for reading a the forums and write this answer :P
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
PS2: There is also a Translator Script for Plus!Live, which is in essence almost the same as this standalone tool. Also made by Choli.
THere are some problems with that script :P Maybe it doesn't work with the current version of Plus :refuck:. Thing in the scripting engine have changes since Patchou released the beta where it was tested :P. And I don't suggest to use it as your main tool for translating. It's still in beta stage and there are a lot of features missing (for example the one that detects missing keys). Use the last translator of the version 1.x (in the 1st post of this thread) instead.

When the new translator is ready, i'll post here, of course. There's no need to move that thread to a public place ;)
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
07-18-2006 10:04 PM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! Translator
Well, not to revieve this thread... But are you far in progress of the new translator? :)
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
08-15-2006 05:00 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
I have a beta version, which is buggy and probably doesn't work with the current version of Plus Live. I won't release a new version until it has, at least, all the features of the current one. Anyway, now all the big work of the translation is already done, so it doesn't matter if the translator live is delayed :P
08-15-2006 06:56 PM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
I have a beta version, which is buggy and probably doesn't work with the current version of Plus Live. I won't release a new version until it has, at least, all the features of the current one. Anyway, now all the big work of the translation is already done, so it doesn't matter if the translator live is delayed :P
err.. :S I got confused...

Are you making a new better .exe or a .plsc?
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
08-15-2006 07:03 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
A plsc. Where would the point be if I do another exe? :P The current one works fine and handles the translation files of Plus Live as well as it did with the ones of the old Plus 3 ;)
08-15-2006 07:38 PM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
oint be if I do another exe?  The current one works fine and handles the translation files of Plus Live as well as it did with the ones of the old Plus 3
I wanted a .exe that works better with script translating (strings, xml), it doesn't work on all areas..  And tbh I don't want t .plsc so much, the .exe is better (if you ask me). :)
nitrolinken.net.
08-15-2006 07:41 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
The current exe will still be available for download ;). Anyway, if the translation program is only to translate Plus' files, why not doing it a script of plus? Also, doing it a script, I have some advantages: I have a nicer look, full support for RTL languages, no bugs of the rich edit control, no VB issues when converting unicode<->ansi, etc.... :P
08-15-2006 07:47 PM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
quote:
l be available for download . Anyway, if the translation program is only to translate Plus' files, why not doing it a script of plus? Also, doing it a script, I have some advantages: I have a nicer look, full support for RTL languages, no bugs of the rich edit control, no VB issues when converting unicode<->ansi, etc....
Okey... I've just been using the .exe for translating scripts, and on my (crappy) comp the .exe actually works quite fast, and the scripts don't usually do that.. 8-) Well, thanks for telling. :)
nitrolinken.net.
08-16-2006 04:54 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Zakk
Thai Translation

Hey There people. I would just like to know if there is a English to Thai translation available? Or is the " MsgPlusTrans" software capable of that.?
The software is not meant to do machine translations, nor is it a dictionnary. It is a tool to ease the hard labor that a human software translator needs to do.

To quote Tochjo:
quote:
Originally posted by Tochjo
It allows the translators of this program (and translators of other programs might use it as well) to quickly translate English text to another language. This is not a program that automatically translates text for you

PS: don't post your question in more than one thread please (especially not in threads which aren't related to your question)

This post was edited on 08-16-2006 at 10:35 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-16-2006 10:22 PM
Pages: (24): « First « 16 17 18 19 [ 20 ] 21 22 23 24 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: