What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » World War III [Possible?]

Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
World War III [Possible?]
Author: Message:
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
RE: World War III [Possible?]
nowadays it is scary to think about wars.. Because weapons are so strong that it can wipe out an entire country from its people.. Thats millions of people with just a click of a button.. So that person with that button woudnt like to get pissed off.
But it will come to be... Why cant everyone get a long :(
03-13-2005 03:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Trunkz_Jr
Russia Selling that Reactor to Iran is going to be a BIG Mistake in Years to come lol, i mean common, they won't allow ANY unexpected Inspectors to the reactor?
Maybe they don't want hastle. Or they think "wait a minute, the US doesn't face all this, why should we?". It doesn't mean they're guilty, just don't want to face a ton of problems

This post was edited on 03-13-2005 at 03:50 PM by Anubis.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
03-13-2005 03:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
squall_leonhart69r
Banned

37 / – / –
if the usa won't fricking destroy thier nukes why should anyone else
03-13-2005 04:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by squall_leonhart69r
if the usa won't fricking destroy thier nukes why should anyone else
I think we have all learnt that cutting back on all our weapons just leaves a gap open for some nut to start stockpileing them. The USA should always remain a stable country and will never launch them without a really large threat. I can't see the US using nukes freely...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
03-13-2005 05:27 PM
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
yeah as long as people/countries are unrested there's gonna be wars probably lots and lots more of world wars
03-14-2005 05:13 PM
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: World War III [Possible?]
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
quote:
Russia Selling that Reactor to Iran is going to be a BIG Mistake in Years to come lol, i mean common, they won't allow ANY unexpected Inspectors to the reactor?
Maybe they don't want hastle. Or they think "wait a minute, the US doesn't face all this, why should we?". It doesn't mean they're guilty, just don't want to face a ton of problems

Yeah, but US doesn't need Hastle cause US aren't hidng anything (Cept Area 51 :P) but this is a country whos been known to use Chemical/Biological weapons against Iraq, and if the UN feel they should just do a simple inspection just to make sure then i'm sure there would be no problem unless they are hiding something :P
03-14-2005 09:45 PM
King For A Day

Vince Noir: King Of the Mods

35 / Male / –
nostradamus just predicted vaugue ideas that would almost certainly would happen at one point and worded them in a way that made them seem so unlikely, he made them so vauge that some of them look like they happend like he predicted, but a million other things could have been said for it and it would still seem like he predicted it,

Im not sure if i just made sense :P

i expect there will be a nother world war but maybe not quite the same scale of the others due to the relationships between countrys, as so many now depend on tourism they are a lot more united than they were, so any country atacking would have many more to fight against

Not sure if that made sense either,

im tired ignore me
[Image: smaller6mh.png]
03-14-2005 10:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
RaptoR-X

37 / Male / –
yeah your right about that. I mean that guy sayd we shoud have ray guns by now and we all would ride in anti gravity vehicles and we dont so those world wars he predicted where maybe just a coincedence.

but i dont think where going to get another world war, at least not the US versus Japan or Russia. I think we should worry about North Korea or Iran.
03-16-2005 08:20 PM
Trunkz_Jr

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: World War III [Possible?]
quote:
Originally posted by RaptoR-X
yeah your right about that. I mean that guy sayd we shoud have ray guns by now and we all would ride in anti gravity vehicles and we dont so those world wars he predicted where maybe just a coincedence.

but i dont think where going to get another world war, at least not the US versus Japan or Russia. I think we should worry about North Korea or Iran.

Wah? he never said anything about ray guns or gravity vehicles lol, and we didn't say anything about Japan :P we said China :P (and no their not the same thing) and yea we should worry about both those Countries. I don't trust either one of them, look at Suicide bombers, they are pretty much taking on the whole world, tho its pretty stupid to blow yourself up, you don't see Osama blowing him self up do ya? lol, what a coward. I dont see how he's a mastermind, it doesn't take much effort to tell someone to go somewhere and press a button, maybe if the US raise the price on his capture to like billions of dollars someone must surely wanna turn his smelly *** in.
03-16-2005 08:38 PM
RaptoR-X

37 / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: World War III [Possible?]
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RaptoR-X

Wah? he never said anything about ray guns or gravity vehicles lol, and we didn't say anything about Japan :P we said China :P (and no their not the same thing) and yea we should worry about both those Countries. I don't trust either one of them, look at Suicide bombers, they are pretty much taking on the whole world, tho its pretty stupid to blow yourself up, you don't see Osama blowing him self up do ya? lol, what a coward. I dont see how he's a mastermind, it doesn't take much effort to tell someone to go somewhere and press a button, maybe if the US raise the price on his capture to like billions of dollars someone must surely wanna turn his smelly *** in.

LOL :D srry i think i was mistaking him with someone else :)
03-16-2005 08:57 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: